Magic 22nd august 2015 - 7 night med..

Just back 1 week from a fabulous Fantasy cruise, can now focus on this one . My kids had a great time meeting other kids they had 'chatted' with before the cruise. looking forward to sailing the Magic again

Finally coming out of the winter doldrums to start obsessing planning for our cruise:cool1::cool1:

@Sotong, my ds's are 13 & 10:).
@5crazyfordisney! Thanks for offering to pull together the list of FE participants. Let me know if I can help!

RutgersAlum

Hi everyone

We just paid the cruise off and I have a 13 year old DD also.

Curious if there is a FE for this cruise we would be interested.

Hi! We have 2 18 year olds, a boy and a girl, and a mother taking them on a grad trip. We'd love to participate in FE if one's been started. First Disney cruise and so excited!!!

Good to see more families signing up to these boards to share tips pre cruise.
My Dd 12 is keen to meet others especially American children, we are English and she spends lots of times watching US TV shows and loves the idea of meeting real Americans!
Don't think anyone has volunteered to run a fish extender from this site, although one of the moderators suggested how it could be done if there isn't one elsewhere already.
Gillian.

Ok, there seems to be quite a few people looking to join an FE group but nothings happened so far.
Therefore I'll kick off the organizing since it is only 90 days to go - woohoo.
Either post info here on the thread or PM me and I'll compile a list - I'll add usernames of people that showed an interest and if you are still interested then let me know.

Will need your Disboard username, family name, names, ages & cabin number(s).

FE List 22 Aug 2015
  • Gill2014 - The Dale family - Gill (DW), Martin (DH), Heather (DD, 11), Cassie (DD, 9) - cabin 2642.
  • sandonov -
  • Sotong -
  • RutgersAlum -
  • Kevanscat -
  • 5Crazyfordisney -
  • HartleyJammers -
  • jandj524 -
  • cogero -
Hope to hear from you all soon,

Gill

We've joined a fish extender etc on another site so won't be taking part here, as its first time don't think I can do both!
Sorry. Gillian.

We are the MET family, three people with three last names. Ricky T, m 18; Kelly E, f 18; and Hilary M, f 53 (her birthday is the last full sea day!). Cabin yet unknown, I will update when we know. Thank you Gill for organizing :)

Oops, I joined the wrong thread and JUST managed to figure that out! We debark the 22nd :( good luck with your FE and good cruising to you all!

Ok, there seems to be quite a few people looking to join an FE group but nothings happened so far.
Either post info here on the thread or PM me and I'll compile a list - I'll add usernames of people that showed an interest and if you are still interested then let me know.

FE List 22 Aug 2015
  • Gill2014 - The Dale family - Gill (DW), Martin (DH), Heather (DD, 11), Cassie (DD, 9) - cabin 2642.
  • sandonov -
  • Sotong -
  • RutgersAlum -
  • Kevanscat -
  • 5Crazyfordisney -
  • HartleyJammers -
  • jandj524 -
  • cogero -

Gill
please can you add us we are from the UK (DH) Tony 53 (DW) Maria 49 (DD) Anna 15 - cabin 6105 thank you. is it me or is this thread very quiet?

Hi This board is ridiculously quiet but I've gotten another fish extender group going on a popular social media site that we arent allowed to mention. I'll amalgamate the lists and post the updated list when its sorted but we are up to around 9 cabins with about 30ish people in total. If anyone else wants to join please can you let me know asap

Hi,

This will be our first ever cruise, I keep reading about the fish extender! What is it? It sounds fun but don't know what I have to do?

Hi,

This will be our first ever cruise, I keep reading about the fish extender! What is it? It sounds fun but don't know what I have to do?
Hi Katy87,

Just Google "Fish Extender" and look at the images for what the extender itself looks like. They are called fish extenders because each cabin has little fish hook outside it for the crew to leave notes etc for you and these hanging bags "extend" that fish concept.

The idea of the fish extenders is that you get your name(s) and cabin number(s) on a list that is shared amongst the group and we all bring small gifts with us to drop into your fish extender, it's as simple as that. Some people do a gift per cabin,others per person - it all depends on what you can think of. Some are homemade, some are bought and some are clearly swiped from their place of work ;)

If you are interested then let me know and I will get you added to the list although if you are the same Katy that Lydia has added elsewhere then welcome. :)

G

Hi This board is ridiculously quiet but I've gotten another fish extender group going on a popular social media site that we arent allowed to mention. I'll amalgamate the lists and post the updated list when its sorted but we are up to around 9 cabins with about 30ish people in total. If anyone else wants to join please can you let me know asap
Hi Katy87,

Just Google "Fish Extender" and look at the images for what the extender itself looks like. They are called fish extenders because each cabin has little fish hook outside it for the crew to leave notes etc for you and these hanging bags "extend" that fish concept.

The idea of the fish extenders is that you get your name(s) and cabin number(s) on a list that is shared amongst the group and we all bring small gifts with us to drop into your fish extender, it's as simple as that. Some people do a gift per cabin,others per person - it all depends on what you can think of. Some are homemade, some are bought and some are clearly swiped from their place of work ;)

If you are interested then let me know and I will get you added to the list although if you are the same Katy that Lydia has added elsewhere then welcome. :)

G

Thanks Gill, I am the same Katy was up with Google most the night researching and looking for ideas! Looks like fun, even more excited for our holiday now x

Is it too late to join a fish extender group? This is our first cruise ever... (Disney Cruise - doing it right the first time!).
Thanks!

FE List 22 Aug 2015
  • sandonov -
  • Sotong -
  • RutgersAlum -
  • Kevanscat -
  • 5Crazyfordisney -
  • HartleyJammers -
  • jandj524 -
  • cogero -

Gill

I just learned about the fish extender group and will love to participate. Sailing on august 22 from barcelona. My name is Evelyn 39, Angel 40, Emily 10, and Angel G. 6. Cabin number 2510. My daughter and I already stated to do things for the exchange. We will like to know who is participating to get ready. Looking forward to a great time at the cruise.:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter