Magic 2/28/2016!!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

I am super excited to finally go on the reimagined Magic. :) My son is going to be so excited about Marvel being on board. This will be our 4th cruise and we would love to do FE.

We are also sailing the 28 of Feb to the 3rd of March. We are a group of 6 adults and 6 kids, our first disney cruise we are all so excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

We just booked the Feb. 28 - Mar. 3 cruise. This is the first cruise for my self and first fun cruise for hubby, he spent several years on an aircraft carrier. :^)

I am super excited to finally go on the reimagined Magic. :) My son is going to be so excited about Marvel being on board. This will be our 4th cruise and we would love to do FE.

Be aware of posted policy (Nov 2014)
Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Is everyone excited less than 90 days?!

Does this cruise have a Fish Extender Group? Not sure we would participate, but it would be fun to know.

And is there going to be a DisMeet? This is our first Cruise and we would love to get to know others on the cruise.

Since I have not heard from the Facebook group, then I guess that is good.

Is everyone excited less than 90 days?!

Does this cruise have a Fish Extender Group? Not sure we would participate, but it would be fun to know.

And is there going to be a DisMeet? This is our first Cruise and we would love to get to know others on the cruise.
I'm super excited! Been waiting awhile for FB group approval but I guess not much going on there.

Congrats on your first cruise! It's going to be a blast.

I'm super excited! Been waiting awhile for FB group approval but I guess not much going on there.

Congrats on your first cruise! It's going to be a blast.

Thanks LadyRob. We are looking forward to the cruise. I'm afraid we might like it and then have to go again and again...

I just booked our cruise last week. This will be our first Disney cruise and our 3 year old's first ever cruise. He's super excited to meet Mickey Mouse! I don't see anything about meeting on the ship or about Fish Extenders. Is anyone interested?

Is there a fish extender group started? This is our first cruise so we don't know what we're doing but that sure sounds fun!! Let me know!

Is there a fish extender group started? This is our first cruise so we don't know what we're doing but that sure sounds fun!! Let me know!
It doesn't appear that anyone started a FE group here on DISboards. It's getting a little late (most groups close about 30 days out to allow time to get gifts together).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter