Magic 11/16/2016 Bahamas

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to go on this cruise!
I would love to be a part of the FE!
I have two rooms side by side. And I suppose I would be two separate FE since my group is so large?

Sateroom # 7042
DH: Yasmany
Me: Natasha
DD: Daniella (12)
DD: Audriana (7)
DS: Ethan (4)
DS: Jason (2)

MIL: Milagros
FIL: Jorge.

I am going on this cruise as a first timer ... I will have my 10 year old son with me, husband and parents and MIL.. And I'm so excited.. I've been doing so much research it's crazy... Thinking of doing fish extenders as well..

Hello!

My friends and I would like to join the fish extender group:
1. Stateroom #7009
Adult 23- Brittany
Adult 31- Crystal

2. Stateroom # 7543 (TBD)
Adult 25- Kayleigh (Me)
Adult 29- Megan

Thank you! Please let me know if you need further information.

Hello!

My friends and I would like to join the fish extender group:
1. Stateroom #7009
Adult 23- Brittany
Adult 31- Crystal

2. Stateroom # 7543 (TBD)
Adult 25- Kayleigh (Me)
Adult 29- Megan

Thank you! Please let me know if you need further information.
Hi everyone!

I am so excited to go on this cruise!
I would love to be a part of the FE!
I have two rooms side by side. And I suppose I would be two separate FE since my group is so large?

Sateroom # 7042
DH: Yasmany
Me: Natasha
DD: Daniella (12)
DD: Audriana (7)
DS: Ethan (4)
DS: Jason (2)

MIL: Milagros
FIL: Jorge.
I have added ya'll!

Looking for other families sailing on the Magic 4 day cruise to the Bahamas/Castaway Cay leaving 11.16.16. from Miami.
this is my first Disney cruise! we are taking our daughter for her 5th birthday and would love to join this fish extenders club!!! we sail from Miami on nov 16th

we are in stateroom
James- 28yrs
Julie-25 yrs
PAISLEY--- 5yrs

Please let me know how this all works

Lets get this party started. I have not hosted a fish extender before but I really want to do one for this cruise. If anyone is interested in helping organize please let me know.
I will set up a sheet and start adding names. How much info for those of you that wish to participate do you want to share? We can expand as necessary.. .. for now I guess name,stateroom, names and ages of participants,Favorite Disney Characters, Allergies.

If you can think of anything else just let me know.. Please pm me the info if you want to participate.. I am so excited..
I would LOVE to participate!!! it will be

Stateroom 6086
James 28yrs
Julie 25yrs
PAISLEY (birthday GIrl) 5yrs favorite character is sleeping beauty or Rapunzel
PLEASE let me know how this works.. I can also be reached via email jackman_julie10@yahoo.com or fb Julie Jackman ... I do not want to miss out on this !
Thank you

We are excited to join in on the fish extender fun!! We are celebrating my son's, Anthony, birthday on the cruise.

Our room is GTY (we don't have a room number yet)
Tina (ME) 35
Javier (Hubby) 44
Gianna 8
Anthony 3 turning 4 on November 20

We cruised last year and were part of the extender group as well. it was a lot of fun. The only suggestion I would have to whoever organizes it is when you make the groups sort them by floor.... for example there was 10 rooms in my group and they were all over the ship. It would've been a lot easier to pass out if they were all on the same couple of floors :)

We are excited to join in on the fish extender fun!! We are celebrating my son's, Anthony, birthday on the cruise.

Our room is GTY (we don't have a room number yet)
Tina (ME) 35
Javier (Hubby) 44
Gianna 8
Anthony 3 turning 4 on November 20

We cruised last year and were part of the extender group as well. it was a lot of fun. The only suggestion I would have to whoever organizes it is when you make the groups sort them by floor.... for example there was 10 rooms in my group and they were all over the ship. It would've been a lot easier to pass out if they were all on the same couple of floors :)

I added yall :flower1:

Finally was able to book our return flight. I've been waitin for southwest to open up dates for a long time. it was kinda a bust, way more then I wanted it to be. Ended up booking with JetBlue. The only bad thing is we have to flight into Austin instead of San Antonio. The return cost $119 per person. Were flying allegiant air on the way down before the cruise to WDW. I've heard lots of bad reviews about this airline but it was to cheap to pass up, I spent $337 for all four of us . So hoping for the best

We would like to be added to the Fish Extender Group.

We are in mid 7046 . This is my 2nd cruise on Disney and I can't wait. We are in stateroom 7046 .
Debbie (ME 45)
Eddie ( DH 51)
Mackenzie (DD 13) Favorite Character Ariel
Emily ( Niece 14) Favorite Character Belle

Could you also please post a list of rules?? Just want to make sure our family participates fully.

Thanks,

We would like to be added to the Fish Extender Group.

We are in mid 7046 . This is my 2nd cruise on Disney and I can't wait. We are in stateroom 7046 .
Debbie (ME 45)
Eddie ( DH 51)
Mackenzie (DD 13) Favorite Character Ariel
Emily ( Niece 14) Favorite Character Belle

Could you also please post a list of rules?? Just want to make sure our family participates fully.

Thanks,

Hello! Welcome!! I added you to the list . I'll post an updated list of everyone in the fish extender group in a couple days.
I don't really have any rules for the group. You can gift however you'd like. Some people do personalized gifts, gifts everyday, gifts just one day, homemade gifts. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
The only rule I think is the 30-45 day cutoff for adding people to the FE.
And i would like to confirm that everyone who signed up is still willing to be part of the group, and any room changes and GTY assignments.

I can't wait only 144 more days!!!

Hello! Welcome!! I added you to the list . I'll post an updated list of everyone in the fish extender group in a couple days.
I don't really have any rules for the group. You can gift however you'd like. Some people do personalized gifts, gifts everyday, gifts just one day, homemade gifts. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
The only rule I think is the 30-45 day cutoff for adding people to the FE.
And i would like to confirm that everyone who signed up is still willing to be part of the group, and any room changes and GTY assignments.

I can't wait only 144 more days!!!

Thank you .... I can't wait . I am off during the summer so I would like to start working on my gifts . So the sooner the better for the list . I am so glad I am not the only one that is counting down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter