Magic 1/13/2014

My DH and I are running the Dopey - By the cruise we will need to relax :-) We would love to do a meet and greet on the first day!

Anyone who wants to participate in the FE, the following information is needed:
*Cabin # if you know it (GTY ones probably don't have theirs yet)
*Number of participants
*Ages, genders and names are helpful
*Your DIS name
* Your email address
*any special notes, allergies, likes/dislikes etc

I will put the info into a spreadsheet and email it out to participants. PM me if you have questions!

I am definitely interested in doing an FE Group. This will be my family's first time on a Disney cruise.. I will PM you our info.

For people who are interested in participating in the Fish Extender (FE)- I am compiling a list of all the relevant information so that I can send it to everyone participating. The following information is helpful:

*Number of participants
*Your DIS name
* Your email address

If you are planning on buying a Fish Extender you may want to start looking soon on Ebay or Etsy as sometimes it takes a while to get them.

If you aren't sure what the FE is all about, check out this link:
Fish Extender Basics

It really is a lot of fun!

I spent some time at Michaels today and surfing online for FE ideas! There are some great ones!!! So far we only have 4 cabins signed up so pretty please SIGN UP!!!

Hi everyone,

Thought I would make a facebook page for our cruise. I have been a part of other facebook pages for past cruises and have enjoyed it. I check FB more then I do the disboards. Its a lot easier (I think)
I've never made one before, but I will let you know the link so all can join!
:banana:

Hi - my DH and DD's are cruising for the first time on the 1/13 Magic cruise and are crazy excited! We would love to join in on the FE - I will message box you our information!

We're sailing these dates too! My 4th cruise but my family's (dh, ds (1), dd(3) ) first cruise. I can't wait! But my hubby is not thrilled yet, but I know he will have a ball.

Glad to see our FE group growing!!! Just a reminder if you are interested in participating let me know so we can get you on the list!!! This is the info that I need:
*Number of participants
*Your DIS name
* Your email address

We just booked this cruise! EEEKKKK.... DH and I are also running Dopey!

Love to be part of FE! I got married on the Magic in 2011 and participated in the FE. It was a big hit for my guests and I.

Cabin 2077
ME! Kathleen (36)
DH Brent (42)
DS Colin (9)

Cabin 2075
Friend Jeff (42)
Friend Robyn (38)
DD Alex (short for Alexis) (11)

Cabin 2073
Friend Dani (37)
Friend Eric (44)

Email - ketwinn@gmail.com
I booked my Cabana today on Castaway Cay today. Can't wait!

We just booked this cruise! EEEKKKK.... DH and I are also running Dopey!

Love to be part of FE! I got married on the Magic in 2011 and participated in the FE. It was a big hit for my guests and I.

Cabin 2077
ME! Kathleen (36)
DH Brent (42)
DS Colin (9)

Cabin 2075
Friend Jeff (42)
Friend Robyn (38)
DD Alex (short for Alexis) (11)

Cabin 2073
Friend Dani (37)
Friend Eric (44)

Email - ketwinn@gmail.com
I booked my Cabana today on Castaway Cay today. Can't wait!

I will get you guys added!! Glad to have you!

Hey everyone we will be joining this cruise as well. We are also running the half marathon

We would love to join the fish extender list

Curt and Mel
no kids
Dis name Perdy1234
cmteetaert@sasktel.net
cabin # 6145
from Canada Saskatchewan

look forward to meeting everyone!

perdy1234 said:
Hey everyone we will be joining this cruise as well. We are also running the half marathon

We would love to join the fish extender list

Curt and Mel
no kids
Dis name Perdy1234
cmteetaert@sasktel.net
cabin # 6145
from Canada Saskatchewan

look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome! Is this your first Disney Half?

Just put in my request for the Facebook page. This will be my family's first Disney Cruise too. Unlike most of you we aren't running though. Just looked like a good time to go! It will be me, DH, DD(11), DS(7), DD(5). I am so looking forward to it!

Can't pm...still a newbie....
Here is info for FE:

Cabin 8038

Scott and Michelle
Emily (DD, 11)
Joey (DS, 7)
Aubrey (DD, 5)

Can't send email yet either!!

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter