Maggiano's

ratherbeindisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if they have been to Maggiano's on International Drive? What was your dining experience, and what is the price range. I see online you can look at the menu but no pricing is included. Is the pricing comparable to something like Olive Garden or a little more? Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

We have a Magiannos in virginia, and its wonderful, but it is pricier than Olive Garden (I would say double if you do a family style meal). The up side is, I think the food is also much better too (and I like Olive Garden). If you have more than four in your party you can do a family style meal and its way too much food, but delicious. We end up walking out with a shopping bag full of leftovers. Its one of those places we go for a larger group becuase its easy and everyone is happy and we've also done office parties there because they have private rooms.

It is a little more pricey than OG, but meals can be shared. We share larger size spaghetti between 4 of us, and it is enough. The spaghetti is tasty amnd tastes like Tonys in MK when they have their gameface on.;)

I eat at Maggianos in Indy ever so often. The food is wonderful, awesome Creme Brulle (usually has blueberries on it too). It is much, much better then Olive Garden. It is at least 2 times the cost. They also have a much better wine selection the OG.

We've been to Maggiano's in Virginia and in the Chicago area and thought they were great. Definitely more expensive than Olive Garden but definitely much better. I wish they had a Maggiano's near us but the closest one is in Boston.

Like everyone says, more expensive than OG, but very good food. The entrees are very large. You could easily share to make it more affordable.

I'm sorry - we've never been to Maggianos in Orlando - but we've had lunch their in Vegas a couple of times. Definately better quality food than Olive Garden - with a higher price. We would much rather eat at Maggianos than Tonys or Mama Melrose - we've not been to Tutto.

I've been to the two locations near my hometown, and my family loves it. We never, ever go to Olive Garden, so I cannot compare the prices or food, but Maggiano's food is great. It can be shared family style, as well, and it's always plenty of food.

We're Italian and very picky about eating Italian out. We typically only eat at Mom and Pop kind of Italian places, but this is one of the very few chain Italian places we'll eat at.

It is so worth the price. I'd say entrees are about $10+ at lunch, $14+ at dinner (this is Ohio pricing, might be different in tourist country). Their lobster ravioli is phenomenal. Portions are also very decent. Their side salads are a meal in themselves.

The entrees are meant to be shared, so definitely don't get one per person. Ask the server for suggestions. And yes...definitely better than olive garden and macaroni grill!

Maggianos is so much better than the Olive Garden, though it is a bit more expensive. Portions are huge, and the food is delicious. Give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter