• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magazine?

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
Can folks please comment on the quarterly magazine for DVC members? What they like, dislike, how many pages, ads, when is the next one coming out, etc.

Thanks!
G4L

I'm assuming that you haven't seen one.

It's an overview of the latest happenings of DVC. It also provides an update of WDW events.

Each DVC resort gets it's own article. There are pictures of members enjoying their membership, and often there are letters that they've written about their experience.

It's evolved tremendously over the years. In the beginning, it was all of 4 pages. It's about 20 pages now.

It comes out seasonally, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. There are no ads.

Thanks Regina. You assumed correctly. We just purchased in July and no magazine has yet landed in our mail.

Peace,
G4L

Recent issues of Vacation Magic are also available on the Member's site. They are in pdf format, but you can print them out if desired or just enjoy online.

www.dvcmagic.com

Enjoy!

To expand on Doc's info.

You need to log into the "Members Only" section of the DVC website. If you don't have the log-in info talk to your guide on Monday. After logging in, goto the "Member News" link and then go to the "Vacation Magic" link. There you can link to the last 5 issues in PDF format!

As soon as the PDF's of the VM are added to the member site, I download them and email them to my office:p Then when I need a reminder of why I slave away my days in a corporate cube farm, I just look at the recent VM for a dose of Pixie Dust:D

If you email me, I can send you the pdf of one of the VM as an attachment.

Has greatt photo's and good info on upcoming events.:earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl:

Thanks for all the hints. I've downloaded the summer issue and enjoying it now!

Peace
G4L

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter