Magazine Class Action- Michigan

DianeV

DIS Veteran
Did anyone here file for the magazine class action lawsuit in Michigan back in October? It looks like the final settlement has been done but wondering if anyone did this and has received anything? I submitted in my name even though the magazines were in my daughter's name at the time (she was a minor)

So what will you get? I've been a part of many class action suits over the years. Seems like you end up getting 1 or 2 dollars on most of them. I never even bother submitting the paper work.

This one looks more substantial - $120 (or maybe $160, it's been a few days since I looked) because marketing or personal information was shared.

Yeah the original info says approx. $175 but it says the checks would be mailed within 45 days of the final hearing which was Jan. 5th so I am getting antsy about it

Well, good luck! I'm part of a clas action suit which, if successful, will award me $16.20 :rotfl:

Well...better than nothing lol Seriously I usually get awards like that when I get one. That's why I'm hoping this actually happens for the Disney fund

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter