Maelstrom Limited Edition T-Shirt

I can't tell if this is actually available at Epcot and if so Does anyone know where this is? I assume Norway. Anywhere else?

Since we are heading to the World tomorrow I would just rather grab it there but don't want to miss out!

Thank you for posting this. I will absolutely be ordering one! Now if only they would make one with the three headed troll that says "Disappear disappear!" My husband would love that one.;)

Thanks for the link, I love it! It can't be shipped internationally, but, as I'm back in October (85 days) do you think they'll hold it for me at Pop Century if I have it delivered there? I've done it before, but, not so far out.

I can't tell if this is actually available at Epcot and if so Does anyone know where this is? I assume Norway. Anywhere else? Since we are heading to the World tomorrow I would just rather grab it there but don't want to miss out!

The email I received about the shirt says "online exclusive", so I would assume it's not available anywhere else, but who knows? I ordered mine so I have it in time for my trip in November.

Thanks for the link, I love it! It can't be shipped internationally, but, as I'm back in October (85 days) do you think they'll hold it for me at Pop Century if I have it delivered there? I've done it before, but, not so far out.

Hard to know - but it does say "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" so at least there would be less holding time.

I think they only hold stuff for you for two weeks before your arrival. ):

If I'm wrong please someone let me know because I would love to get it too :~

Got one! Thanks for the link.. I was not the first to order one, nor shall I be the last.

~NM

That tee is awesome. Now I wish my October trip was a few days earlier and I could attempt the be the last one on the ride!

"You are not the first to pass this way,
nor shall you be the last"

Got one! Thanks for the link.. I was not the first to order one, nor shall I be the last.

~NM

No you weren't. I just ordered one for my husband and one for myself. Now I get to watch that money in my bank account disappear disappear!

No you weren't. I just ordered one for my husband and one for myself. Now I get to watch that money in my bank account disappear disappear!

Lol! Totally my problem right now! I tend to go a bit nuts buying shirts and junk for the family PRIOR to a planned trip. I really should start factoring that into my trip budget. : /

I can't tell if this is actually available at Epcot and if so Does anyone know where this is? I assume Norway. Anywhere else?

Since we are heading to the World tomorrow I would just rather grab it there but don't want to miss out!

I'm sure the poster already figured it out, but for those checking in and wanting to know the answer... the shirt isn't available in Epcot. I just came back and it was nowhere to be found. I'm bummed that I missed the online sale and was hoping I might get lucky... but nope. :sad2:

My shirts arrived today. Has anyone else gotten theirs yet?

The glow effect is so weak to the point where its almost nonexistent. What a disappointment. I shot an e-mail off to the Disney Store crew but I'm not expecting a helpful response.

Did I get a bum print job or has anyone else's shown up like this?

My shirts arrived today. Has anyone else gotten theirs yet?

The glow effect is so weak to the point where its almost nonexistent. What a disappointment. I shot an e-mail off to the Disney Store crew but I'm not expecting a helpful response.

Did I get a bum print job or has anyone else's shown up like this?

Mine should be here today or Monday. I'll let you know...

Well I've been getting the emails for all the other ride tees, but missed this one. And now the link doesn't show it since the window has passed. Based on the comment about the rumored update, do I take that to mean A&E are on the shirt??

Well I've been getting the emails for all the other ride tees, but missed this one. And now the link doesn't show it since the window has passed. Based on the comment about the rumored update, do I take that to mean A&E are on the shirt??

Ha. No A&E. It was a troll or Viking? I didn't order it because I'm not the biggest Maelstrom fan. Did you see this week's was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?

I should get the one I ordered for ds today or Monday. He is 16 and was looking forward to wearing it at the end of the month in Disney. I wasn't aware it was suppose to glow.

How does the shirt look otherwise and how is the quality.

Thanks.

When I get my shirts (I ordered two - Disney sizes are weird...) I'll post how mine look - but honestly, the quality of Disney merchandise has slipped like crazy so it wouldn't surprise me if they all were like what you are describing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter