made reservation at Ohana for 8/16 today

Donnainnj

Loves having an AP
Today while driving my 4 year old back from speech he brought up his favorite Disney restaurant. I asked him which one, and he said where we watched TV outside, and played push the pineapple (coconut) and got candy when we were full. So I decided to see again if we could get reservations for our party of 7. Well lucked into a 5:05pm reservation on our first MK day. So if you are looking for that elusive reservation, keep trying, you just might luck out.
Donna

aww, your son sounds adorable. Grats on getting the reservation! -Amanda

Today while driving my 4 year old back from speech he brought up his favorite Disney restaurant. I asked him which one, and he said where we watched TV outside, and played push the pineapple (coconut) and got candy when we were full. So I decided to see again if we could get reservations for our party of 7. Well lucked into a 5:05pm reservation on our first MK day. So if you are looking for that elusive reservation, keep trying, you just might luck out.
Donna

OMG!!! We are going to be there the same time as you and got the same ADR :thumbsup2

You need to pass some of your luck my way!
I've been trying to get an earlier 'Ohana Ressie for months now.
I'm stuck with a 9:30pm reservation :sad1:

I also keep trying on the off chance that a Le Cellier lunch ressie will open up for 9/25 :sad2:

We lucked out a week out last December....just keep on trying!!

Congratulations!! That's my favorite place too!!

Thanks guys! I will definitely keep trying, fingers crossed!
And congrats on your awesome 'Ohana Reservation! If you lucked out, there may still be hope for the rest of us! :goodvibes

I too had been looking for weeks for a ressie for September... finally snagged a Sept 4th reservation for 5:25... on Saturday am. We tried the whole week we were down in May to eat there with no luck. So happy!!!

:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::yay::woohoo:

It's really not that hard to get a reservation there any more. And the beauty of the new reservation system is that it actually makes people cancel - rather than not just show up. On our last few trips, we've found that by booking two days in advance, we'll get anything and everything we want..

It's really not that hard to get a reservation there any more. And the beauty of the new reservation system is that it actually makes people cancel - rather than not just show up. On our last few trips, we've found that by booking two days in advance, we'll get anything and everything we want..

The new reservation system does one thing for sure it is keeping people from booking credit card reservations. I just spent two weeks at Disney, and only booked California grill and Jiko. I only did that because of birthday requests. Any other restaurants that required the credit card we refused to book. Availiblty of restaurants may be due to lack of demand based on new policy and obscene price increases for buffets.

We are going to Disney over Thanksgiving holidays this year. Staying at the Dolphin. Can i make Ohana reservations even though im not staying on Disney site? If yes can i do this now and who do i call? Thanks!!

Thanks everyone. I do think the new reservation policy helps. I was really happy to see that time because I had looked a few times before and had not come up with anything before 9pm.
Donna

We are going to Disney over Thanksgiving holidays this year. Staying at the Dolphin. Can i make Ohana reservations even though im not staying on Disney site? If yes can i do this now and who do i call? Thanks!!

Yes as long as you are within 180 days out anyone can make reservations. You can either use the disney.com site, go into the Walt Disney World section and under where to eat there is an option for making dining reservation, or you can call 1(407)WDW-DINE. Reservations for some of the more popular restaurants need a credit card guarantee that will be charged $10 for no-shows/no cancelation at least 24 hours before your reserved time.
Donna

Good for you! I just got a Le Cellier ADR for October after continually checking. Hoping the same happens for Ohana soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter