• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

made request for king size bed at POP....

Jessalyn

Earning My Ears
I made a request yesterday (the 3rd) for a king size bed at the POP for my trip the 5th to the 12th. I know last minute but I did not even know king size beds were an option at the value resorts! They couldnt tell me if I could get one or yet, but just that they would put in a request for me and I would find out when I ckecked in. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Jessalyn said:
I made a request yesterday (the 3rd) for a king size bed at the POP for my trip the 5th to the 12th. I know last minute but I did not even know king size beds were an option at the value resorts! They couldnt tell me if I could get one or yet, but just that they would put in a request for me and I would find out when I ckecked in. Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!! :love:

when you check in, also ask what kind of shower, while some people may not mind, some of the king rooms have a roll in-handicapped accessable shower, where-as others have regular ones(with tubs) :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter