Made my Sept. ADRs today!

bostran1

Mouseketeer
My 180 day window opened up at 6 am today (trip is Sept. 15-19). Thanks to this board I woke up at 5:45 am instead of staying up until midnight! Thank you!

I thought I would share my experience briefly for others booking in the coming days.
  • Use the Disney website, not the MDE app. The app still hasn't updated (as of 7:15 am) to allow us to make reservations during our stay. The website let us do it right at 6.
  • There were no BoG reservations for dinner during the entire time. Reservations only being accepted until 6 pm every night
  • I only got the "paws" once
  • Most places had good availability
  • I used my computer and iPad to manage multiple reservations on different days
I hope that helps someone out there or sets some good expectations on what is and is not available. For those interested, here is what my family went with. We will be traveling with 4-year-old and almost 2-year-old.

Sept. 15
BoG lunch
Chef Mickey dinner

Sept. 16
Coral Reef dinner

Sept. 17
Crystal Palace dinner - may be changing this

Sept. 18
Tusker House breakfast
Portobello dinner

Sept. 19
BoG lunch

I made mine this morning (I still don't trust IPO to do these lol), and here's what I dealt with.

• Only got the "paws" a couple times, but everything worked smoothly for the most part.
  • Used the Disney website and MDE on my laptop.
  • Some restaurants haven't "dropped" certain meals for my dates - Narcoossee's brunch, for example, doesn't even come up as an option.
  • None of the 3 dessert parties were available on any of the nights - MK probably due to the fact that MNSSHP hasn't been announced yet and they do Hallowishes.
I was able to get all of these, for a party of 5.

Sept. 18
Brunch at the Top - California Grill
1900 Park Fare Dinner

Sept. 19
Hollywood & Vine Lunch
Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner

Sept. 20
Garden Grill Lunch
Akershus Dinner

Sept. 21
Perfectly Princess Tea
'Ohana Dinner

Sept. 22
Tusker House Dinner - may change to breakfast

Sept. 23
Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch
Be Our Guest Dinner

Let the countdown begin!!!

Last edited:
I made all of mine this morning online too! I used the Disney website to access the MDE page. I also got many of the same as mentioned above and we are staying 9/17-9/25... I was able to get a BOG dinner on 9/23 but it's early - like 4:45pm and there wasn't a later option listed as available.

I made all of mine this morning online too! I used the Disney website to access the MDE page. I also got many of the same as mentioned above and we are staying 9/17-9/25... I was able to get a BOG dinner on 9/23 but it's early - like 4:45pm and there wasn't a later option listed as available.

The IPO confirmed it's because of MNSSHP. Once those dates are officially announced, they will open up later reservations. Ours is early too...5:00. But if we can get a later one, we will try.

i made mine too.. but will probally twek it a bit too.. bc i forgot about MNSSHP and didnt plan it in there. This is my 1st time staying on property and doing ADR's
What do you guys think/

Sat 17th Late dinner on arrial day Chef Mickey
Sun 18th Crystal Palace dinner ( will proably change this)
Mon 19th Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner
Tues 20th BoG Lunch
Ohana Dinner
Wed 21st Boma Dinner
Thurs 22st ScFi Diner Dinner
Fri 23rd Akersher Royal Table Lunch
Sat 24th Tusker House Breakfast

i made mine too.. but will probally twek it a bit too.. bc i forgot about MNSSHP and didnt plan it in there. This is my 1st time staying on property and doing ADR's
What do you guys think/

Sat 17th Late dinner on arrial day Chef Mickey
Sun 18th Crystal Palace dinner ( will proably change this)
Mon 19th Hollywood Brown Derby Dinner
Tues 20th BoG Lunch
Ohana Dinner
Wed 21st Boma Dinner
Thurs 22st ScFi Diner Dinner
Fri 23rd Akersher Royal Table Lunch
Sat 24th Tusker House Breakfast

Haha we might run into you on some of these. Have fun!

We are also taking a Sept 15-19th trip! No kids...I am checking daily for BOG dinner, but have yet to get one.

We got:

Sept 15 Yak and Yeti Lunch
Morimoto Dinner
Sept 16 Via Napoli late lunch
Sept 17 Kona breakfast
Cape May dinner (not 100%)
Sept 18 Sanaa lunch
Ohana dinner
Sept 19 Garden Grill breakfast (not 100%)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter