Made my Reservation anyone else????

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
I called on Tuesday Morning and made my reservation for the Event on Feb 23rd.....Who else is goinna be there? My DH and son won't be going just me and since it's my FIRST EVENT I am going to do the breakfast too. Just wondering who else is goinna be there would like to meet some of the people who post on here.
All I have left to do is mail in my form with the pin info on it. I am hoping they don't charge me for a second time for the Reservation, I put my # on the form.
So as a newbie what are my chances of getting all 7 pins???? It sounds like fun but I don't have ANY IDEA of exactly what to expect so any help from veterans would be appreciated.

I purchased our family's tickets for event & breakfast on Tuesday morning also. :D

I think it's hard to know about whether we'll get all our pins unless someone knows how many tickets will be sold.

The only other event I attended was the huge one at Epcot last august. We did find that if you don't initially get all that you want, you still have a good chance of getting the pins in the end. Either, you can request the pin in the second chance lottery and/or you may be able to trade with someone who got what you wanted, but is willing to trade. Since we have to make our preferences without seeing the pin in person, people often change their mind about what they want.

Five weeks to go! :D

I am signed up for the event and the breakfast...can't wait! YIPPEE!!!!

Leslie

WE're all set for the Princess Ball event!

Breakfast and pins...what a combination!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Bob

Hubby and I are also starting the day with the breakfast!
Can't wait.

Bob and Cheryl

I sent my reservation in too! Can't wait to see everyone, and get to meet others face to face. I didn't reserve for the breakfast though, and now I'm wondering if I should do that too.
Has anyone been to a pin event character breakfast before? Is it any different than a regular character breakfast? Give me some feedback so I can make up my mind before it's too late!
Can't wait to see you again Candi!

Jen

Jen,
I think the character breakfast will be fun because all the princesses (Leslie, Caroline, Robin, RobYn, Belle, Lori, Jonie, Candy, Patty,and a few princes too!) will be there! Oh yeah...maybe Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty will be there too!!! Oh, and if Belle shows up, maybe my Beast will be there too!!

:D :D

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter