Made my ADR's and think they are good

MissAlaineous

Earning My Ears
So My daughter who will be 14 and I are going on a surprise trip... surprise in that she has no idea as of now. We will be there in July from the 12th through the 17th staying at POFQ. I have no idea about the QS... although I assume some will be breakfast at POFQ.

So, here are my ADR's.

July 12th - 7:35 at Whispering Canyon Café (we will arrive early that afternoon and if we do anything it will probably be AK, then catch the bus to WL from there).

July 13th - the morning in MK, late afternoon evening at Epcot with 4:30 reservations for Tutto Italia.

July 14th - Epcot in the morning, evening at MK. Dinner at Crystal Palace at 7:50.

July 15th - AK with late breakfast at Donald's Safari at 10:10. and maybe HS in evening not sure... maybe shopping at DTD or maybe just pool.

July 16th - HS in the morning with lunch at Sci Fi at 12:50. Evening at MK

I tried to do a little bit of the off-times, and all. My only disappointment is that I can't get the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks while we are there. :mad:

I am going to keep trying.

So - any suggestions on alterations - ick on any of the choices? Input welcome.

I think the choices are all good...safe and good. Being you are going with a 14 year old, all of those ARD's will be fine, nothing risky there. It also doesn't look too over scheduled/booked, gives you opportunities to changes things up and add items if needed. Again all good fun choices...keep trying the fireworks cruise every day...Well worth it!!!

The one thing I would maybe suggest, being a mother/daughter thing is to squeeze in Afternoon tea at "Garden View Tea Room at GF one day. Here is link for more info:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=305

Have a great trip

Ps since you are staying at POFQ, make sure to take the boat over to DTD if you go over there, a very nice boat ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter