Made changes in reservation, almost had a coronary

soarinup

I really am as mean as I look!
So I was originally going to WDW with my best friend and her son, well they couldn't make it, so Nana is going with us. I made two reservations, for a split stay. For some reason, when the cast member made the original reservations back in October, they put me as the primary person on one stay [@POLY] and put my friend as the primary person on the other reservation [@CR].
The 40% off discount was sent to me, and I paid for everything. So yesterday when I called to make changes and remove my friend from the ressie, they were telling me that only she could make the second reservation changes, AND that it was past the window for making the ressie under the 40% discount, I'd have to pay the full cost. I thought I was having a nightmare. But the CM put me on hold and magically the problem went away!
Talk about heart failure! LOL:rotfl:

Whew!! My heart rate almost doubled while reading the first part of your story. Who knew you could get a cardio workout from reading the DIS? I'm SO glad everything worked out for you. Hope your vacation is fabulous.:cheer2:

I had to do a last min. change today and went from Mod resort POFQ to Wilderness Lodge....I was quoted the WL when i originaly booked POFQ and it was going to be 600 more to stay at WL so we decided it was not worth the extra money .....well.....hummmmm...now i called and HAD to book WL because we have to push our vacation four days later than we had booked and the price went up 1400 dollars. I mentioned the discount that i remembered but didn't really ask for it....I am thinking now that maybe i should call back tomorrow and ask for the discount.....what do you guys think???:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter