Made an offer!!!

disneyfan314

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! This is my first post on the boards. I have been quietly reading posts for a while while trying to decide about purchasing DVC. Today, I finally did it! I made an offer on a resale at SSR. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I've learned a lot from your posts and it helped me make a lot of decisions.

Goodluck and hopefully we will be saying Welcome Home!

:welcome:

Welcome to the DIS DVC Boards! Glad to have you here and good luck with ROFR. :)

As I'm sure you know from reading, SSR is the best combination of price, length of contract and MFs. It's a great first choice.

Any DVC is a great first choice if you go into it eyes wide open and knowledgeable about how the system works.

I studied the DVC boards here about 1.5 hrs a night, 3-4 nights a week, for about 3 months before we bought. We are very happy with our choices.

Because they were informed choices, they were great choices for us. Same as you.

Welcome Home.

Now. The interminable wait....

Not even so interminable anymore- they are firing through ROFR lately!

Good luck with your contract :)!

As I'm sure you know from reading, SSR is the best combination of price, length of contract and MFs. It's a great first choice.

Any DVC is a great first choice if you go into it eyes wide open and knowledgeable about how the system works.

I studied the DVC boards here about 1.5 hrs a night, 3-4 nights a week, for about 3 months before we bought. We are very happy with our choices.

Because they were informed choices, they were great choices for us. Same as you.

Welcome Home.

Now. The interminable wait....
Only 3 months?!? I have been researching off and on for a couple of years. LOL ;) I would do heavy research for a few weeks then I would back off for a couple of months, but I always came back to it. It just makes sense for our family. And I found a loaded contract with the exact number of points and use year I wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter