made all my ADR today. very happy

sejeta

Mouseketeer
I did have some problems getting though. The computers were down so I had to call back 3 times but it was totally worth it.

I got everything except for CM dinner on our arrival day. I booked Park fare instead. I did book cm for later in the week though.

So my ADR are.
Dec 12 park fare (6:15pm)
dec 14 garden grill (5pm)
dec 15 sci fi (1:15)
dec 16 royal table castle lunch(12:10)
dec 17 cape may (10:15)
dec 17 CM (6:15)
dec 18 norway princess dinner (5:00)
dec 19 crystal palace (12:55)
dec 20 Ohana's (11:00)

I need to Pay OOP for two. I was thinking Ohana's and cape may since they are the cheapest but not sure what I should do.

I'm also going to try and move CM to Dec 12 and cancel park fare. I went last time but if I can't get CM that night I'll keep what I have.

I'm so glad that's over with, especially since all the trouble I had this morning.
I called at 7 but I wasn't done until after 9 because I had to keep calling back.

Now I get to plan which rides we want to ride first.

Selena:woohoo:

I did have some problems getting though. The computers were down so I had to call back 3 times but it was totally worth it.

I got everything except for CM dinner on our arrival day. I booked Park fare instead. I did book cm for later in the week though.

So my ADR are.
Dec 12 park fare (6:15pm)
dec 14 garden grill (5pm)
dec 15 sci fi (1:15)
dec 16 royal table castle lunch(12:10)
dec 17 cape may (10:15)
dec 17 CM (6:15)
dec 18 norway princess dinner (5:00)
dec 19 crystal palace (12:55)
dec 20 Ohana's (11:00)

I need to Pay OOP for two. I was thinking Ohana's and cape may since they are the cheapest but not sure what I should do.

I'm also going to try and move CM to Dec 12 and cancel park fare. I went last time but if I can't get CM that night I'll keep what I have.

I'm so glad that's over with, especially since all the trouble I had this morning.
I called at 7 but I wasn't done until after 9 because I had to keep calling back.

Now I get to plan which rides we want to ride first.

Selena:woohoo:

I have to make mine in the morning. I have a question...I am trying to get CRT on the 16th for breakfast. Did you want lunch or were the breakfasts all gone already?

Glad you're happy with everything and sure hope I am tomorrow!! Of course the site is down right now grrrr

Looks like you got some great (highly sought) ressies. . . and great times to boot. Congrats!:thumbsup2

I have to make mine in the morning. I have a question...I am trying to get CRT on the 16th for breakfast. Did you want lunch or were the breakfasts all gone already?

Glad you're happy with everything and sure hope I am tomorrow!! Of course the site is down right now grrrr

I had trouble with the online booking system at first this morning, but I was able to get an 8:35 breakfast ressie for CRT on the 15th this morning around 3:30 :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great choices! I will be there the week before you and I booked a lot of the same places. :cool1:

I'm so glad you are happy with your ADR's. I had the same thing happen to me last week...computer problems and then on phone at 7 and had a 45 min wait (then when the CM got on the phone my cell phone was static and had a hard time hearing him) but all worked out b/c I got all my ADR and times I wanted (except for one CM) but its ok at least I got all the restaurants.

I wanted a late breakfast. Around 11 but all they had in that time frame was 10:10 and I didn't want that time so I took lunch. I didn't check before 10 so I don't know what was avalible but breakfast wasn't book up. Good luck getting the time you want.

I hope you don't get the same problems I had.

I did, too! :woohoo: And like bostonterrierlover, I also was up WAAAYYY early! But it really paid off; the online reservations came on at exactly 3:00 am. I still can't believe I got so lucky with everything. :banana: Granted, I probably only have a few hot ticket items (the rest are pretty accessible), but still they're exactly what we wanted. Here are my ADRs:

Sat 12/12 Raglan Road (7 pm)

Sun 12/13 RFC: AK (12 pm)
Whispering Canyon (6:45 pm)

Mon 12/14 PSB at Akershus (9:15 am)
H&V Fantasmic Pkg (4:20 pm)

Tue 12/15 CRT (12:05)
Tony's (5:40) before MVMCP

Wed 12/16 Coral Reef (12:00)
Artist Point (6:20)

Thu 12/17 H&V (9:30)

Fri 12/18 CP (11:50)
LC (7:20)

Sat 12/19 'Ohana (10:00 am)

I have to admit I was a bit nervous about booking our dining, having never been to WDW before, and hearing horror stories about people having trouble booking their ADRs. But aside from the online system acting a bit buggy, it was smooth sailing for the most part.

FWIW: If anyone's date is coming up soon, I highly recommend biting the bullet and getting up at 3:00 am to book ADRs online.

Good luck everyone!

I'm not sure if I should have done crystal palace dinner instead and the same thing with sci fi. I'm torn because the menu looks a little better but my son eats better at lunch, plus its nice to get a break in the middle of the day even though it shouldn't be that hot outside.

What to do???

I did, too! :woohoo: And like bostonterrierlover, I also was up WAAAYYY early! But it really paid off; the online reservations came on at exactly 3:00 am. I still can't believe I got so lucky with everything. :banana: Granted, I probably only have a few hot ticket items (the rest are pretty accessible), but still they're exactly what we wanted. Here are my ADRs:

Sat 12/12 Raglan Road (7 pm)

Sun 12/13 RFC: AK (12 pm)
Whispering Canyon (6:45 pm)

Mon 12/14 PSB at Akershus (9:15 am)
H&V Fantasmic Pkg (4:20 pm)

Tue 12/15 CRT (12:05)
Tony's (5:40) before MVMCP

Wed 12/16 Coral Reef (12:00)
Artist Point (6:20)

Thu 12/17 H&V (9:30)

Fri 12/18 CP (11:50)
LC (7:20)

Sat 12/19 'Ohana (10:00 am)

I have to admit I was a bit nervous about booking our dining, having never been to WDW before, and hearing horror stories about people having trouble booking their ADRs. But aside from the online system acting a bit buggy, it was smooth sailing for the most part.

FWIW: If anyone's date is coming up soon, I highly recommend biting the bullet and getting up at 3:00 am to book ADRs online.

Good luck everyone!
I thought about getting up that early but I do enjoy talking with someone on the phone and after finally getting to book on my 3rd try it went smoothy. I was also able to get in really quickly. The first time I waited 20 minutes only to be told to call back. The next time I waited 5 minutes and the last time maybe a minute but this time it paid off.
I was able to look on-line to see what was available so I sort of knew what I could get when I finally did speak with someone on the phone.

Glad you got everything you wanted too. It feels great to have one less thing to worry about. 3 more months means it getting really close now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter