Maddy: Killed or died in accident, but not kidnapped?

SandraVB79

<font color=deeppink> I am a Jungle Cruise skipper
Today I read in the newspaper that Maddy (the British girl missing in Portugal) is apparantly not kidnapped; they (police) think she has been murdered or has died in an accident.

Apparently, UV lamps have showed Blood on a wall, and a "sniff" dog (those dogs that go sniffing around to catch a trace of someone/ something, sorry, don't know how you call them in English) have caught a trace of a dead person. A person needs to be dead for two hours before a dog can pick up the smell of it, which would mean that the girl would have been in the room dead for two hours. And the parents went back every 30 minutes to check on the kids?

I haven't followed this case closely the last weeks, but this caught my attention again, and once again I think the case is fishy.

Cadaver dogs is the word you are looking for.

I hadn't heard of this. So, are they thinking then that the parents are invovled in this in some way? Or are they still looking at a stranger?

Ive just read the bbc news over here, and they are not reporting anything about her being dead right now, they are just saying they didnt find herwhen they dug up murats garden

Today I read in the newspaper that Maddy (the British girl missing in Portugal) is apparantly not kidnapped; they (police) think she has been murdered or has died in an accident.

Apparently, UV lamps have showed Blood on a wall, and a "sniff" dog (those dogs that go sniffing around to catch a trace of someone/ something, sorry, don't know how you call them in English) have caught a trace of a dead person. A person needs to be dead for two hours before a dog can pick up the smell of it, which would mean that the girl would have been in the room dead for two hours. And the parents went back every 30 minutes to check on the kids?

I haven't followed this case closely the last weeks, but this caught my attention again, and once again I think the case is fishy.

If the UV lamps showed blood on a wall in the hotel room that Maddy and her parents had, it doesn't mean it's Maddy's blood. That blood could belong to anyone ... esp. if it wasn't fresh. W/o DNA testing, there's no way of knowing if this was Maddy's blood, the person who took Maddy or someone else who used the room prior to Maddy and her family being there.

It's v. well that the girl could have accidentally died and the parents wanted to cover it up, so they created the kidnapping story but dumped the kid in the ocean, hid her body somewhere ... who knows!?

This weekend there was a lot of buzz about a sighting in Belgium*I think it was Belgium. A woman says she saw her at a restaurant -with a couple. They are doing DNA testing on a milkshake straw!! So they will know if it was her in a few days.

as Anna states, they are reporting that the suspects house has been investigated thoroughly (why it took so long I don't understand :confused3 ) but that there has been no reports of any blood or real evidence found.

This whole story has been fishy from the get-go. The good news is, today's forensics techniques make it tougher to get away with a crime. I sure hope that little girl is alive, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I know that finding blood doesn't mean it has to be Maddy's. However... it's a coincidence. How many times do you have an injury that there is blood on WALLS? I don't think anyone at our house has been in such a situation. And then this occurring in the same room as where a child disappears? Fishy..
The same with the smell of a dead person: There are people that die while on vacation, but it doesn't happen on a regular basis. And this happens in the same room as where she disappeared? And the smell can still be smelled by the dogs??
I assume if this happened X years ago, the smell disappears with time... Not too sure about that, but that is what my common sense tells me.

Fishy fishy fishy...

This weekend there was a lot of buzz about a sighting in Belgium*I think it was Belgium. A woman says she saw her at a restaurant -with a couple. They are doing DNA testing on a milkshake straw!! So they will know if it was her in a few days.

Indeed, in Tongeren.
I don't understand that they didn't call the police when they were still in the restaurant. call the police, keep them in the restaurant until police arrives, clear it up immediately. But I guess that's too easy.

please, don't let it be the parents:sad2:

Most times, it is someone from the near "entourage".

I am getting more and more curious how this will turn out. It kind of reminds me of the Jonbenett (sp??) case

ETA: http://www.standaard.be/Artikel/Detail.aspx?artikelid=DMF06082007_029 This is the article. I know you won't understand what it says, however, I wanted to post my "source"

I hope and pray they find little Maddy safe and the parents are not involved. :(

I hope she is found safe, Don't know where you got your news story from because you haven't quoted but there isn't any story like that overhere. www.sky.com/news is a good website for updates or the bbc.

Like a lot of people, I've always thought the story was way, way dubious. I hope she is alive and well but I've always thought the parents were covering something up.

I hope she is found safe, Don't know where you got your news story from because you haven't quoted but there isn't any story like that overhere. www.sky.com/news is a good website for updates or the bbc.

As you can see, I have included the link now in a previous post; sorry, can't help it's in Dutch. In the article, two names of Portuguese papers are also mentioned, they have also reported on this.

http://jn.sapo.pt/2007/08/06/primeiro_plano/sangue_quarto_mc_cann.html

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.asp?id=252822&idCanal=9

The thing that I thought was wierd was that the parents left the two children who were like under 4? alone in a room while they went out to dinner? Ever think of hiring a babysitter...thats child endangerment right there just leaving them alone...obviously they cannot defend themselves at that age. They left the perfect opportunity for someone to take her...

The thing that I thought was wierd was that the parents left the two children who were like under 4? alone in a room while they went out to dinner? Ever think of hiring a babysitter...thats child endangerment right there just leaving them alone...obviously they cannot defend themselves at that age. They left the perfect opportunity for someone to take her...

This has been gone over 100,000 times. The parents have to live with what they did and they received the worst punishment of them all.

That little girl is long gone, wherever she is and whatever happened to her.

As you can see, I have included the link now in a previous post; sorry, can't help it's in Dutch. In the article, two names of Portuguese papers are also mentioned, they have also reported on this.

http://jn.sapo.pt/2007/08/06/primeiro_plano/sangue_quarto_mc_cann.html

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.asp?id=252822&idCanal=9
This site ( babelfish ) can be used to translate webpages or text to different languages. I used it to read the Portuguese papers. You can get the general idea of the article, but some of the language is sort of funny (like what in English is "cadaver dogs" was translated as "dogs especially trained to detect biological vestiges of people deceased"). You can get the general meaning of the articles though.

Maybe we should wait until the police announce they have conclusive evidence before we start accusing the parents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter