Mad Men Discussion Thread

Welcome welcome welcome to the world of the MAD MAN, CD!!! :cool1:

And thanks for the info about Netflix streaming all four seasons!!! :love:

Thank you!!! I'm almost done with Season 4. What am I supposed to do then????? :headache:

I have always wanted to watch Mad Men, because I knew it was supposed to be really good. But I always missed it on tv when it first came out, so I gave up. When I heard that Netflix had all 4 seasons streaming, I though "Ah ha" this is my chance!! I'm obsessed!!

Thank you!!! I'm almost done with Season 4. What am I supposed to do then????? :headache:

I have always wanted to watch Mad Men, because I knew it was supposed to be really good. But I always missed it on tv when it first came out, so I gave up. When I heard that Netflix had all 4 seasons streaming, I though "Ah ha" this is my chance!! I'm obsessed!!

I know.....waiting is such a pain. :headache:

I know what you can do while you wait for S5, MM is just so good you may want to watch them all over again! :love:

I've been rewatching season 1 on netflix. And I have a stupid question. Did Peggy and Pete know each other before the first episode? I'd always assumed they did. The way he shows up on her door and she lets him in. How would he know where she lived if he had only met her that morning? Why would she be OK seeing him all drunk and needy? But watching it now, I'm thinking I was wrong. If they had known each other (and that seems unlikely as the travel in different circles), the show would have had a flashback.

So how did he get her address?

It's clear from the meeting at Don's office where Pete makes really rude remarks to Peggy that the two did not know each other beforehand.

Pete could easily have gotten Peggy's address from payroll. In the 60s, companies did not have HR depts as such, and privacy was not a concern back then. As for why Peggy let him in... who knows? I don't think Pete was her first.

I'm just ticked that the new season isnt starting right about now because the creator & Network had difficulties-geesh=Sally will be 16 by the time she returns:rotfl2:

Glad I found this thread! I just got started watching MM on Netflix and am already addicted and on season 4.

Sally reminds me of Drew Barrymore when she was little.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST cause we call our daughter Sally Draper when she is upset or sad!! LMAO! And she sorta looks like DREW BARRYMORE! :rotfl:

Well, idk about you guys, but I am having MadMen withdrawls!! WHERE IS MY DON DRAPER!??!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? :confused3

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST cause we call our daughter Sally Draper when she is upset or sad!! LMAO! And she sorta looks like DREW BARRYMORE! :rotfl:

Well, idk about you guys, but I am having MadMen withdrawls!! WHERE IS MY DON DRAPER!??!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!!? :confused3

I read an article yesterday about the little boy who plays their son. He is leaving the cast and he said everyone was nice but January Jones (Betty). Apparently, she has the rep of being quite the witch.

Don Draper is a cheating scoundrel, but I still have a mad crush on him. He's SO debonair. And I adore Joan (Christina Hendricks). Forget Kate Moss, I'd die to have a body like that!

Yes, Don is a loser, but boy! Don is hot! Though bridesmaids the movie did ruin his hotness for me, he was such a jerk in that movie!! :headache:

OOOOOOOH! Mrs Blankenship was the mom from the Karate Kid! When I saw her on the show for the first time I was screaming>> DANIEL! LOL!

He is in The Town (I rented it and fast forwarded thru the yucky parts);)

That was a good movie.

I liked him on SNL. Both times actually. His skit on John Hamm's john ham was hilarious.. and then the skit about Hamm and Bubble. Gross, both of them, but still laugh out loud gross. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter