mad hatter

tikababe1

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if and when the mad hatter appears around the tea cups in mk. Does he show up in Epcot with Alice? My daughter loves him and I am not sure if he appears anywhere but the 1900 breakfast? I am almost at my 180 day mark to make ADR's so I am hoping to find out before I book. Thanks :-)

Last I knew Alice has the White Rabbit with her at the Teacups. I don't think the Mad Hatter has been a regular there for a while.

Not sure how old your DD is, but the Wonderland Tea Party is a lot of fun and the Mad Hatter and Alice come in for a bit to play with the kids.

We're going to the 1900 breakfast to meet him! Years ago Mad Hatter rode the tea cups with my oldest it was awesome!!

I'm not sure how common of an occurrence this is, but I thought I'd mention that when we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare this past February, the Mad Hatter wasn't there.

Yeah, he wasn't there for my breakfast last winter, either. Big disappointment because that's a large part of the reason I booked that ADR. He's *still* missing from my autograph book...

He scared the crap out of my DH at 1900 Park Faire when he came racing through the restaurant yelling. (Kids thought it was hilarious!) One of my favorite memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter