Mad Hatter Party Question

SmilingatDisney

Earning My Ears
Hello DisBrides!!

Has anyone looked into having a Mad Hatter Party for your guest. I was thinking of either doing that as a Welcome Party or just a Girls only type of thing..

Any ideas & pics

Thanks!!!

The actua Mad Hatter tea party with all the props was out of our budget so we had a mad hatter "themed" welcome party instead. We had the Mad Hatter and Alice come and they tailored the menu around a bit of a Mad Hatter theme. It was really nice. Every table had different color lines and we used gerbera daisy as centerpieces. Our guests really liked it.

That is a great idea... I saw the Mad Hatter pricing and thought it was a bit much but it looks so nice I felt it was worth it.. But if I could cut that cost in half that would be even better.

Do you have any pics, I would love to see what it looked like.

Where was the location?

I have some pics at home that I can probably post tonight. I think I have some of the food too. We had 100 people so it was supposed to be at SBP but it rained so it got moved indoors at the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter