Macy's Friends & Family- 25% off includes North Face

katie111

DIS Veteran
Macy's friends & family sale is on-line now. Includes most brands including North Face. Code is FRIEND for 25% off.

got the email this morning and used it already! yay, saves me a trip to the store and loved ordering it from my sofa in my pjs :-)

I need to buy a mattress set for DD, can I combine this with the mattress sale that starts tomorrow?

Is there a free shipping code? Only spending $75 & charging me almost $10 to ship

Is there a free shipping code? Only spending $75 & charging me almost $10 to ship

Only for orders $99 or more. With the price of gas and my time, I figured it's not so bad considering I'll get 6% back with Ebates.

Thank you so much for this!! My son just outgrew the one I bought him last year...(growth spurt!!!) I bought this one in a men's M hoping it will last longer this time!!!

Wow - includes Northface! Usually the list of exclusions on Macy's coupons is so long it's not even worth going!

It's a good sale for items that are usually not on sale but I just checked the boots I ordered on thanksgiving morning, and they are about 40% more now plus I had a 20% off

Thanks for posting this! North Face controls their pricing in Canada, and the coat I wanted retails at $499 up here and is NEVER on sale. Macy's isnt allowed to ship North Face across the border up here (because of the pricing)... but lucky for me I am heading to WDW on Saturday! I had it ship to the hotel, and the price was $224 with the promo code! Then to make things even BETTER, the CS representative I talked to on the phone when I ordered gave me free Express Shipping (Saved $20) so I wouldnt have to worry about it not arriving by the time I arrived in Florida (I dont think he realized I wouldnt be wearing this Parka on holiday! HAHA)

Super happy! Thanks!

Thanks for posting the discount! I used it to buy a Michael Kors purse (which is usually excluded from discounts) for my oldest daughter. She's going to love it!

Thank you! I bough NF jackets for 25% off for all 3 of my girls!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter