Macy's Christmas Parade

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
what time does it normally start? will be coming from IOA to see the parade, how much time should I allow to get there and find a parade spot?

thanks

Usually finishes at dusk (aka around starts 5 or so... it varies). The end of the parade is Santa Clause lighting up the tree in the New York area.

The official time is 5:00 PM although sometimes it may be different on opening day. It's easy to find a spot. No need to stake one out hours ahead of time.

is it on on Xmas day? The universal site has very little info about what is on and when. We would also like to see the blue brothers Xmas show, does anyone know where/when thst is on on Xmas day. Thanks

Yes, Macy's parade will be running on Christmas day. The Blue's Brothers are near Finnegan's restaurant kind of across for the Mummy. Their schedule changes so you will need to get a map when you enter the park for the times of the shows.

parade runs each night starting this Saturday through Jan 1--direct from Macy's Thanksgiving parade

I was reading on the USF site that tickets purchased online with American Express would allow you to view the parade in a preferred area or be a balloon holder in the parade. Is anyone familiar with this special section and is it really better viewing? Thanks.

It's in front of Terminator 3-D. Guess I can call Guest Services and try to get more info. There weren't a lot of details on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter