Macnjac87's BCV Adventure-Day4

Macnjac87

got disney?
Cast of Characters:

Me-36-Planner of all things Disney, known to many as "Kween Disney"
DH- 41-Loyal King to his Kween- happy to be in Disney whenever possible
DS-13-Yep, he's 13. Loves Disney when his attitude isn't overtaking his personality.
DD-10-Another Disney fanatic
DS-6-The most fun to watch at Disney- everything is still "magical" to him

Wednesday, 4/2/03

I got up early, around 6:30, turned the coffee, waited for it to brew and then slipped out of the room by myself for a walk. I went down to the water, out to the lighthouse and back, thru the Yacht Club lobby which was really nice too(they were setting up for a wedding or some function outside of the YC at the marina. It was lovely; lots of big round tables with white lines, etc) It was pretty busy for 7 am!! I stopped at Rip Tide to bring some goodies up to the room for the rest of the family and then we all headed out to Epcot about 8:30. It was Extra Magic Hour Day and it was pretty deserted, we went to TestTrack and got FastPasses, then headed to SpaceShip EArth, walked on and rode, then headed back to TestTrack. My sister and hubby stayed out with the 2 little ones while DH and I went it to ride with the older 2, but there was some kind of problem and we wound up waiting a 1/2 Hour to ride! But, it was a blast!! Having never ridden it (it always broke down on my 3 prior attempts) it was really good! Went back out and the Fast Passes unfortunately, had to be at Akershus in Norway for the Princess Storybook Breakfast, so my sister and hubby got another fastpass for later so we wouldn't be late for breakfast- we gave the extra fast passes to people waiting on line. We scooted over to Akershus for the breakfast which we had never done before. It was fabulous. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and we were seated immediately. Our server came over and brought coffee, tea and juice, and there were pastries and fresh fruit already on the table. After a few minutes he brought out hot skillets of scrambled eggs, cheesy hash browns (yum!), bacon and sausage patties. We devoured the breakfast and before you knew it, the Princesses started arriving- Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Mulan and Mary Poppins. They were all very friendly and signed our autograph books and stayed for pictures. It was really great and we are planning on doing this again next year. I made the ps's about 5 weeks before we left with no problem. We headed out after breakfast and rode Maelstrom and then went over to The Land Pavilion but the line for Living with the Land was 45 minutes long so we decided to head over to World Showcase- we took our time and walked thru all the countries, stopping in France for champagne, candy making in Japan, a beer in Germany, and finally wound up at Mexico at 4pm for our late lunch/early dinner ps's at San Angel in (our very favorite) We stuffed ourselves and had Margaritas (salt for me!) and then walked slowly back over to Beach Club Villas for a siesta/swim. We were all beat! We rested up and swam then walked over to Beaches and Cream around 7 pm to see if we could get a Kitchen Sink. NO luck, the wait for a table was 45 minutes so we all got cones and ate them outside. It was really nice. Then we headed back over to Epcot to watch Illuminations from the bridge. My 6 year old fell asleep in the umbrella stroller on the way (talk about pooped!) so we kind of propped him up in the stroller leaning on my neices stroller so he was somewhat reclined. He slept thru every single firework. He rolled out of the stroller at one point (he was bundled up in several sweatshirts) onto the sidewalk and never woke up. I picked him up and put him back in and he stayed sleeping. There is no tired like Disney tired, I guess!After Illuminations, we strolled back to BCV and were all asleep within 2 minutes of our heads hitting the pillows. Goodnight MIckey!!

:o

Too bad about the Kitchen Sink - and I agree - nothing like being Disney tired - thanks for posting!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Boy o' boy...... when you think you have had your fill, you read the recap and want to go again, right away. It is so much fun when enjoyed by so many.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for the memories!!!!

it is soooooo tiring having fun......we play long and hard in Disney.....I did test track and always want to do it some more.....thanks so much for your report.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter