Maclaren Volo stroller $99 at Target

Disneynut5

Mouseketeer
My local Target had Maclaren Volos for $99 - I think they are getting rid of the old models. I got one for our upcoming trip and I love it! The cheapest stroller rental I could find was $85 plus tax for the length of our trip so buying one was a better opinion. It folds up so easily. It even has a strap for you to carry it over your shoulder when folded. It does not recline but my daughter can sleep without reclining! SHe can sleep anywhere!

Anyway, just wanted to pass this along in case anyone needs a good Disney stroller!

Yes, you got a wonderful stroller, I love those. You will really appreciate it at Disney, especially the shoulder strap.

We just bought one of these for our upcoming trip. DD is 5 but if she tires out, I don't want to carry her and neither does DH. For what it would cost to rent one at disney, you might as well buy one! It seemed to steer nicely. We test drove it around the clothing department going in and out of the racks to get a feel for the manuverability of it. I think we made a good choice!

With older kids you can't go wrong with a Mac! They steer so much better. I had a combi cosmo for travel, was great when DD was 10 pounds, as soon as she hit 20 it was so hard to steer. Eventhough it doesn't recline, big kids fit deep enough in it they can sleep w/o slumping over. Plus resale the value of a Volo is great.

Just an fyi, if it has a white sun shade get the 'Maclaren Organizer'. When you fold the stroller up, flip the organizer over and it keeps the wheels from getting the sun shade dirty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter