**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a message from oneboyonegirl.. she said she will NOT be using the stroller.. Eyor44, please let me know you got this message and help me get in touch with toesmom so she knows that I will be the next person.. Thanks! You have my number so also feel free to call me.

Yes I would like to use for the dates MAY 10th - MAY 18th
are these available?

I feel like a ninny, but how do I pm?
thanks!

Hello,

We will be staying at the POR from 3/29 - 4/4 and would love to use your stroller if it is available. Please let me know.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

April 4-6 - incruzcontrol2 - POP confirmed

April 7-May 1 - Open

May 2-9- araulscd - WL confirmed

May 10-14 - thebluebudgie - WL confirmed

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-29 - OPEN

May 30 - June 6 - MerissaAndMomLoveDis - AKL confirmed

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR Confirmed

June 15-23 cjackearl - BC - CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP confirmed

June 28-August 17 Open

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV confirmed

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 5-12 - heatherly30 - PO Riverside confirmed

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Oct 7-12 - erddig - Hilton DTD confirmed

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17 - ASM

Looks like most of the month of April is open. Hope we get a couple more takers for April.

Most current user emailed me and said the stroller is still in great shape. Any last minute takers for April?

Hello..

We just got back from our too short WDW vacation. Everything was great. The stroller is still in good shape. We used it for a couple of days. Good maneuverability. Seat looks a little dirty but nothing to cry over. My son loved having it for when his legs got tired or just needed a seat. The shade cover was very nice to have and is also in great shape. There is a small basket on the bottom that was also nice to have. It held our bags that were filled with water and a couple of clothes and snack items that we brought. A past swap person mentioned there was a ~1 inch circular hole in the middle of it and sure enough it was there, but again, nothing to cry over.. didn't bother us at all and as long as we kept everything in our bag, we didn't lose anything.

We are very thankful we were able to use this free stroller swap. Thanks to Lisa for organizing it and keeping it going!

I spoke to her on my last day and did a resort transfer for the next person she told me to. I believe the next person is: May 2-9- araulscd - WL. I was NOT given a claim number. I stayed at Pop Century and they said I or the next person after me does not need a claim number. It should be at luggage services when they arrive.

Thanks again!!! Stroller swaps are the best! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana:

Hello..

We just got back from our too short WDW vacation. Everything was great. The stroller is still in good shape. We used it for a couple of days. Good maneuverability. Seat looks a little dirty but nothing to cry over. My son loved having it for when his legs got tired or just needed a seat. The shade cover was very nice to have and is also in great shape. There is a small basket on the bottom that was also nice to have. It held our bags that were filled with water and a couple of clothes and snack items that we brought. A past swap person mentioned there was a ~1 inch circular hole in the middle of it and sure enough it was there, but again, nothing to cry over.. didn't bother us at all and as long as we kept everything in our bag, we didn't lose anything.

We are very thankful we were able to use this free stroller swap. Thanks to Lisa for organizing it and keeping it going!

I spoke to her on my last day and did a resort transfer for the next person she told me to. I believe the next person is: May 2-9- araulscd - WL. I was NOT given a claim number. I stayed at Pop Century and they said I or the next person after me does not need a claim number. It should be at luggage services when they arrive.

Thanks again!!! Stroller swaps are the best! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana:

THANK YOU for the update! Sounds like the stroller is still going strong!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are heading down this Wednesday (3 days and counting) and would be interested in finding out more on this stroller. It's late (midnight) and I'm stuck at work so I don't have that much time to scroll through all the threads, but it does look like it's available for the days we will be there.
We arrive Wed April 15th and stay til Thurs April 23.
We will be staying the first half off site at a new place for us, Caribe Royal and the second half of our stay at Saratoga Springs.

If anyone could PM me with info and logistics, I'd REALL appreciate it.

(just a side note, my wife just called about thing still needed to do before the trip and one was to pick up a smaller stroller for the trip)

Thanks in advace.
Jeff

We are heading down this Wednesday (3 days and counting) and would be interested in finding out more on this stroller. It's late (midnight) and I'm stuck at work so I don't have that much time to scroll through all the threads, but it does look like it's available for the days we will be there.
We arrive Wed April 15th and stay til Thurs April 23.
We will be staying the first half off site at a new place for us, Caribe Royal and the second half of our stay at Saratoga Springs.

If anyone could PM me with info and logistics, I'd REALL appreciate it.

(just a side note, my wife just called about thing still needed to do before the trip and one was to pick up a smaller stroller for the trip)

Thanks in advace.
Jeff

Gosh, I wish you had found us earlier. Would have loved to share with you. Unforunately, the stroller is waiting for the next user who doesn't arrive until the first of May. I don't now if you would be able to get it.
Does anyone know how hard it would be? When you pick something up at bell services do you have to show an ID?

If there is a just a name attached to stroller, should be fine, but sometimes check in date or pick up date may be noted, and that would be a problem.

I've never had to show ID, but then a name was always attached to the item at guest services.

One thing I will note is that the strollers sold at disney for $50 are great. Really smooth, can handle a lot of weight, reclining seat, storage in bag attached to seat and on handles (no tipping with bags on it), moveable sunshade (great feature), coffee cup holder. So if the swap doesn't work, I would consider buying this stroller.

Gosh, I wish you had found us earlier. Would have loved to share with you. Unforunately, the stroller is waiting for the next user who doesn't arrive until the first of May. I don't now if you would be able to get it.
Does anyone know how hard it would be? When you pick something up at bell services do you have to show an ID?

No big deal, my fault for not searching the site earlier.
I'm off to Babys R Us to see what they have in stock later today.

Toesmom - where doesn disney sell this stroller you speak of?
Did you buy one?
Any pics or name brand etc.

Thanks
Jeff

You can buy the stroller anywhere around disney. I think they've chosen a great model to sell. Don't remember the name, but if you have any problem with the stroller when you are there, customer service is excellent and I'm sure they would exchange for a different stroller.

We didn't buy one because my son is 5 and won't have much use - and we were part of the stroller swap.

But I did a thorough check of that one with my son and it is great.

Depends on child's age of course, how much longer you'd use it.

Or, buy it for $50, use at disney and sell it for $25 on craigslist at home. Costs you only $25 for the whole time.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

April 7-May 1 - Open

May 2-9- araulscd - WL confirmed

May 10-18 - thebluebudgie - WL confirmed

May 19-26 - mkandjpsmom - POR confirmed

May 27-29 - OPEN

May 30 - June 6 - MerissaAndMomLoveDis - AKL confirmed

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR Confirmed

June 12-14 - incruzcontrol

June 15-23 cjackearl - BC - CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP confirmed

June 28-August 17 Open

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV confirmed

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 5-12 - heatherly30 - PO Riverside confirmed

Sept 13-18 OPEN

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Sept 27 - Oct 5 -matosfam - AS Music - confirmed

Oct 7-12 - erddig - Hilton DTD confirmed

Oct 13-18 OPEN

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17 - ASM

One thing I will note is that the strollers sold at disney for $50 are great. Really smooth, can handle a lot of weight, reclining seat, storage in bag attached to seat and on handles (no tipping with bags on it), moveable sunshade (great feature), coffee cup holder. So if the swap doesn't work, I would consider buying this stroller.

I've never done a stroller swap before and we're possibly in need of one for our trip. I was just checking out this thread and saw this post. I didn't go through all of the posts so I apologize if this has already been posted, but where do you buy the strollers? I would be very interested in doing that.

Thanks!
Suz D

Hi,
I would be intrested in May 19-May 26. I don't know if it is still available, but I would really love a nice stroller to use for my DD:yay::yay:, I was just going to buy an umbrella stroller.

At the moment the stroller is missing. It was not at the Wilderness Lodge when araulscd arrived. She is attempting to find it. Will keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter