• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everyone, we have a decision to make.

We have not gotten confirmation from ashers1119 or amazingx3 to confirm that they still want the stroller for their trips. Has anyone been in contact with either of them or seen them recently on another thread. We have already had to skip over one person because they never responded and I hate to do it again. Without names we can't leave the stroller for them anyway. Please, if you know where they are, let me know or ask them to stop by the thread.

Thanks
Lisa

Okay everyone, we have a decision to make.

We have not gotten confirmation from ashers1119 or amazingx3 to confirm that they still want the stroller for their trips. Has anyone been in contact with either of them or seen them recently on another thread. We have already had to skip over one person because they never responded and I hate to do it again. Without names we can't leave the stroller for them anyway. Please, if you know where they are, let me know or ask them to stop by the thread.

Thanks
Lisa

If you do not get confirmation from ashers1119, I would be interested for May 2-9. We will be staying at the WL.

If you do not get confirmation from ashers1119, I would be interested for May 2-9. We will be staying at the WL.

I have you tentative on my paper list. I will let you know what I find out. Keep checking back here or even pm me.

I have you tentative on my paper list. I will let you know what I find out. Keep checking back here or even pm me.

I appreciate it. I will keep checking back and will let you know if anything changes. I would pm you, but since I'm new to this....I can't until I post 10 times.

Amy

I will be at the "world" from Saturday 3/21-3/28. I am interested in the stoller swap if it will work with such short notice. It looks like people are using it before and after us. But none of the parties butt up to our dates. Would it be in storage somewhere or would our resorts hod it for us for a few days?

Please let me know how this works and if it is doable.

Thank you for sharing :)

Kelly

I will be at the "world" from Saturday 3/21-3/28. I am interested in the stoller swap if it will work with such short notice. It looks like people are using it before and after us. But none of the parties butt up to our dates. Would it be in storage somewhere or would our resorts hod it for us for a few days?

Please let me know how this works and if it is doable.

Thank you for sharing :)

Kelly

Someone (toesmom) is using it March 23-30. So it won't be available for you. Sorry.
The most current list is page 24 post 354

If you don't hear back from amazingx3, I would love the stroller from 5/13 - 5/22 (I'll have a car so I can drop off the stroller when the next person arrives -- we'll actually be @ WDW until the morning of the 24th).

:thanks:

You pm'd me about March 31-April 4 is that still available? If so I am interested. If it is still available on March 27 I will take it then as well. Thank You!

You pm'd me about March 31-April 4 is that still available? If so I am interested. If it is still available on March 27 I will take it then as well. Thank You!

The stroller is available March 31-April 3.

Toesmom is leaving WDW on March 30 so you would actually get it from her on the 30th or even the 29th depending on when they are leaving.

Incruzcontrol is arriving on April 4 so you could probably keep it until that morning and drop it off at their resort on your way out.

Please contact both to work out pickups and dropoffs. I would also ask that you please pm me with your name and cell number so I will have a contact number just incase. I will PM you with mine.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Mar 8-14 - Blmcanally confirmed

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP confirmed

March 23-30 toesmom confirmed

March 31 - April 3 - oneboyonegirl

April 4-6 - incruzcontrol2 - POP confirmed

April 7-May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-29 - defc22 - POP confirmed

May 30 - June 6 - OPEN

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR Confirmed

June 15-23 cjackearl - BC - CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP confirmed

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV confirmed

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 5-12 - heatherly30 - PO Riverside confirmed

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Oct 7-12 - erddig - Hilton DTD confirmed

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17 - ASM

Looks like most of the month of April is open. Hope we get a couple more takers for April.

Just back and the stroller is still working fine and still pretty clean from its bath a few weeks ago! We actually only used it two evenings, my 5 year old was happy to walk. I did notice a small hole in the basket, but it was not a problem. If someone had a needle and thread it could probably be sewn up.

I hope everyone enjoys their trips!

Glad to hear all is well! Hope you had a great trip!

We did, the weather was great and thanks for your tips they were all helpful! I really could not believe my 5 year old was so willing to walk.

Unfortunately now I have to face the laundry!:laundy:

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to thank you for including me on this stroller swap for the dates of 05/30-06/06; however, I recently purchased a sit and stand stroller that I think will work better for my rambunctious three-year-old who thinks he's too big to sit in a regular stroller now that he's a "big boy". I have also PM'd eyor44 and merissaandmomlovedis to let them know that these dates are available. I apologize if this will cause any inconvenience or confusion. If someone doesn't fill this spot, I'll be happy to go ahead and take the stroller to prevent it from being lost. I did want to let you know, however, in case someone else wanted to use it.

Thanks a bunch!
Tracey

We did, the weather was great and thanks for your tips they were all helpful! I really could not believe my 5 year old was so willing to walk.

Unfortunately now I have to face the laundry!:laundy:

thanks for letting us know. Glad you had a good trip.

The stroller is available March 31-April 3.

Toesmom is leaving WDW on March 30 so you would actually get it from her on the 30th or even the 29th depending on when they are leaving.

Incruzcontrol is arriving on April 4 so you could probably keep it until that morning and drop it off at their resort on your way out.

Please contact both to work out pickups and dropoffs. I would also ask that you please pm me with your name and cell number so I will have a contact number just incase. I will PM you with mine.

Just following up today.. I'm leaving tomorrow for another destination before WDW..
oneboyonegirl.. can you please call me? I pm'd you as well..
eyor44 any other confirmations?

Thanks..

Just following up today.. I'm leaving tomorrow for another destination before WDW..
oneboyonegirl.. can you please call me? I pm'd you as well..
eyor44 any other confirmations?

Thanks..

sorry I missed your call earlier. I have not heard from anyone. I am going to try to call you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter