• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2

Feb 15-22 erddig

Feb 23-26 -Open

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie

Mar 8-14 - Open

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP

March 23-30 toesmom

March 31 - May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22 - June 6 Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR CONFIRMED

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

Aug 8-15 duggan6

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17

Looks like the whole month of April is open. Hope we get a couple takers for April.

I am interested in joining the stroller swap. We arrive October 29th and leave Nov 3rd. I wasn't sure how the logistics work with getting it from resort to resort?

I tried to PM you but your full.

Thanks
TIna

I am at WDW and no stroller, who had it before gymjenn2 and where did you leave it for her. I suspect she never came. I tried to contact her via PM, she gave me NO other contact information. I am really stuck. I checked my hotel and they have no other strollers and renting won't help because its from the park to anywhere that's the issue. I am so disappointed, besides the time I am spending tracking this thing, it is altering our planning. :headache:

other than that weather is great and parks aren't to crowded, going to "attempt" to go back for spectro and wishes.

send some pixie dust to I can resolve this stroller thing.

Is the stroller available from April 3 to April 15 inclusive please? We will be at SSR but we will have a car and could collect it from anywhere on site.

I am at WDW and no stroller, who had it before gymjenn2 and where did you leave it for her. I suspect she never came. I tried to contact her via PM, she gave me NO other contact information. I am really stuck. I checked my hotel and they have no other strollers and renting won't help because its from the park to anywhere that's the issue. I am so disappointed, besides the time I am spending tracking this thing, it is altering our planning. :headache:

other than that weather is great and parks aren't to crowded, going to "attempt" to go back for spectro and wishes.

send some pixie dust to I can resolve this stroller thing.

Good luck and *****PD******.

i would love to get in on this - our dates are august 8-15...can you let me know if that's still open and any other info i may need to know - cost, etc...
thanks

I am interested in May 6-13, 2009
are these dates still available? I am unable to PM you because it says I need to make a minimum of 10 post first (I just joined)
Thanks
Jessica

The stroller has been found!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Erddig is using it and says it is still in great shape. She said she is having email issues which is why her post hasn't made it to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter