Maclaren stroller, tell me I got a great deal.

Smcgibeau

Mouseketeer
Okay, I have a four year old who's out of her strollers at home (she'll be 5 the very end of August) But I wanted one for Disney as I know she'll need one. We didn't have any of her old ones a they didn't make it through the winter in our shed :rolleyes: DD is 40 inches high but only 33 lbs so she'll fit in a stroller nicely still.

I did lots of research and didn't want to do a cheap umbrella one as we are hoping for another child so wanted something to last. My hubby also hated the steering on the ones we had. I read so much about the Maclaren's I felt it was the way to go.

So, I just bidded and won one on ebay. Its a Triumph and its brand new in the box but last years model. I paid $96 for it with $20 shipping, so well under the $150 normal price tag.

Who else has a Maclaren and do you like it?

I ordered one but when it came I didn't like it, I'm 5 ft tall and I felt like I had to hold my arms up in the air to push it. Ended up putting it on Ebay. If you are tall these are definately the brand for you.

I just got a Maclaren, the Twin Traveler, and I love it. No bulkiness like other strollers, fits through regular doors, is so light to carry and is very comfortable. Folds up nice and tight. I have to say I highly recommend them.

i have 5 maclarens (4 singles and a double), so obviously i love them! you will too ::yes::

that's a pretty good price!

I've got 2-1 single and 1 double. My DD (5 in May) still fits into both and she's 40 lbs and 42+". You'll LOVE it!

I'm hoping to plan a November trip with DD(5), DS(3), and DD(1) and I'm planning on taking just the single for baby and renting a double when needed in the parks.

We were in a very similar situation when we brought our Triumph in March. We loved it! In fact my DH's only complaint was why did it take us 4 other singles to find this one!!! You will love it, and yes I think you got a good deal. We paid about the same at Babies R Us for a 2004 model, but that was during their Baby Days sale that they only have twice a year.

We just purchased a Triumph last month and so far I LOVE IT! I will never go back to any other stroller. Yes, you got a very good deal. We decided to go with the 2004 model and I paid $149. The cheapest I could find a 2003 model was for $120. You will love it. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter