Maclaren for Infant

GrammyJudy

DIS Veteran
Would the Maclaren Quest be appropriate for an infant? Going to WDW with a 4 month old.

I took my massive travel system to Key West when my daughter was 4 months and it was great but not sure how necessary. Went to Disney at 9 months and took the Quest...worked out great! Hope this helps! Just test it out once or twice and be sure that baby will sleep on the recline that the Maclaren allows for. Good Luck!

We took our Graco travel system to WDW when DS was 3 months old. No way would the Mac Triumph we have worked at that age. He needed all the reclining options and the large sunshade and we needed all the basket room for the baby stuff.

We didn't start using our Mac for him until he was about 10 months old.

Techno would be better than Quest at that age, because Quest does not recline fully flat.

We used our Maclaren Techno from birth without any problems. Although, when he was very tiny, he wasn't in it very often. He preferred to be in the Baby Bjorn or just in arms. My kid's never been much of a recliner though. Even though the Techno goes flat, I don't remember reclining it much except for when he was itty bitty and fell sound asleep in my arms and then I laid him down in there to finish his nap there. I'd think your Quest would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter