Mac n' Cheese question

conan979

Earning My Ears
Help needed! My daughter is in love with disney Mac n' Cheese every since we got it on the Disney Fantasy. Where in the Disney World parks have you seen regular Mac n' Cheese? We've seen lots of it with burger, bacon or something else. We're looking for plain old Mac n' Cheese. Thanks in advance from a hopeless Dad.

I've seen regular mac and cheese at Liberty Tree Tavern and at some of the buffets. By the way, its Stouffers.

The mac n cheese at Disney is so yummy! even if its stouffers, its tasty. At most places anyway. Have you checked out the menus on allears.net?

Most CS have it. Well except maybe WS. But they might too. I just don't know. But, I should know I also love it. It is my go to for lunch most of the time. If it is on the menu you can get a side for less than $3! I have had it at many places. TS is a differant story. I can't help you on that. Most places I have had it it was not regular mac n cheese. Buffets usually have it tho. Like Cape May, or Hollywood and Vine. Maybe Chef Mickeys. I can think of Electric Umbrella, pizzafari, fairfax fare. At resorts. CB, AOA, POR, POP. I think most will have it.

I had mac and cheese at Le Cellier as an "add-on" side dish. It was delicious! It was baked white cheddar mac and cheese with bread crumbs on top. I would say that would be close to plain mac and cheese just not with your typical yellow cheddar.

Are you looking for CS or TS? Lots of Sigs have it as a side, but it's not usually the typical "Dis" mac n' cheese, usually something a bit higher end.

I believe at the Studios, Fairfax Fare (CS) has some, and I know 50's PTC does (but can't remember if it's the typical Dis version or something more fancy.)

I think in Epcot both Sunshine Seasons and Electric Umbrella has it (both CS.)

And as others have pointed out, Liberty Inn in MK has it.

My girls have eaten it at Sunshine Seasons (counter service at Epcot), 'Ohana, Liberty Tree Tavern, Pizzafari (counter service at AK), Crystal Palace, Biergarten, and Chef Mickey's. While we haven't eaten there, I'm sure you could find it at 50's Primetime at DHS too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter