M

Ahhhh the Sofia outfit and interaction - so precious!! Blowing the kiss so adorable. :)

I may have to wait to bring grandkids to dine at H&V since I don't imagine I'll visit anytime soon since I'm not familiar with the characters. If the food had rave reviews well then that would be a different story! :rolleyes: At least you had a FP+ for the all important TSM. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on booking your Disney cruise. How exciting. We've done 6 cruises and none Disney. I know the first Disney cruise we take we won't go back anywhere else. Enjoy anticipating that wonderful vacation.

Great interactions with Sofia. Love the picture where Sofia is comparing her tiara to your DD's. We got to meet Sofia last month at Hollywood and Vine only 3 days after they unveiled to new line up. It was a lot of fun.

And congrats on your first successful outing on TSMM. You know we skipped TSMM our first two trips as a family but now we can't imagine not going on it. :thumbsup2

Aww- those pics with Sophia are adorable! What great memories! I have similar pictures of my oldest DD's interaction with Cinderella who was her favorite- Makes me miss that age so much!

And ToT not your favorite. Oh the horror! :eek:

Hahahaha! I rode it for you- so no worries. It was awesome- as usual! :thumbsup2

I wish R&R didn't give me an instant headache or it'd be up there as a fave too!

Great update!

What a great character interaction with Sophia! :thumbsup2
Your DD looks adorable in her costume, and you can tell from the photos that she was thrilled to be talking to Sophia. The comparing crowns pics is too cute. :goodvibes

I'm really glad you were able to ride TSMM for the first time! Whenever people go on a rampage about the new FP+ system and how it cuts their passes down from 7 or 8 a day to only 3, I just like to remind them that if it means people get to ride attractions that they normally don't get to, then that's a good thing. I always say that I'd rather get to go on my favorite once, maybe twice and let more people get to experience the ride I love so much, rather than have only a small group of rope droppers get all the chances.
But, that's my opinion. :rotfl: I'll step down from my soap box now...

I agree with you, not gonna cry if ToT has to be skipped.

Isn't Single Rider the best for RnRC? It's good you and your DH were both able to go on it multiple times.

Man, someone wasn't being a very good Cast Member that afternoon...

great pics from the Sofia M&G - I especially love the one comparing tiaras!

You definitely got a lot done at MGM. That is definitely poor form about that CM bathmouthing Disney ... especially at a station giving out free stuff to little kids - very odd :confused3

Oh WOW first TSM ride???? I gotta say I'm shocked!!

Haha, Sofia and her LARGE HEAD! :thumbsup2

Awwww what an adorable meet with Sofia. So Cute. She doesn't even seem all that... ah who am I kidding, she still terrifies me. :eek:
But the interaction is simply adorable.

The only thing I dislike about Rock n Roller Coaster is I just wish it was longer. So much fun. But MY GOD that CM you encountered just infuriates me!!!!!

I ate at Hurricane Hannahs in December and I really loved it. Like I mean I REALLY LOVED IT. So good!!

Ahhhh the Sofia outfit and interaction - so precious!! Blowing the kiss so adorable. :)

I may have to wait to bring grandkids to dine at H&V since I don't imagine I'll visit anytime soon since I'm not familiar with the characters. If the food had rave reviews well then that would be a different story! :rolleyes: At least you had a FP+ for the all important TSM. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on booking your Disney cruise. How exciting. We've done 6 cruises and none Disney. I know the first Disney cruise we take we won't go back anywhere else. Enjoy anticipating that wonderful vacation.

That's a good assessment - you don't really visit H&V for the food! ;)

And I feel the same way about doing a Disney cruise..I think once we go Disney, it will be hard to go back!!

Great interactions with Sofia. Love the picture where Sofia is comparing her tiara to your DD's. We got to meet Sofia last month at Hollywood and Vine only 3 days after they unveiled to new line up. It was a lot of fun.

And congrats on your first successful outing on TSMM. You know we skipped TSMM our first two trips as a family but now we can't imagine not going on it. :thumbsup2

Yeah, another case of -- once you've tried it, you can't go back! :thumbsup2

Aww- those pics with Sophia are adorable! What great memories! I have similar pictures of my oldest DD's interaction with Cinderella who was her favorite- Makes me miss that age so much!

And ToT not your favorite. Oh the horror! :eek:

Hahahaha! I rode it for you- so no worries. It was awesome- as usual! :thumbsup2

I wish R&R didn't give me an instant headache or it'd be up there as a fave too!

Great update!

It was pretty magical! princess:

Good deal - you can have my spot in the ToT line, and I'll take yours for RnR!

What a great character interaction with Sophia! :thumbsup2
Your DD looks adorable in her costume, and you can tell from the photos that she was thrilled to be talking to Sophia. The comparing crowns pics is too cute. :goodvibes

I'm really glad you were able to ride TSMM for the first time! Whenever people go on a rampage about the new FP+ system and how it cuts their passes down from 7 or 8 a day to only 3, I just like to remind them that if it means people get to ride attractions that they normally don't get to, then that's a good thing. I always say that I'd rather get to go on my favorite once, maybe twice and let more people get to experience the ride I love so much, rather than have only a small group of rope droppers get all the chances.
But, that's my opinion. :rotfl: I'll step down from my soap box now...

I agree with you, not gonna cry if ToT has to be skipped.

Isn't Single Rider the best for RnRC? It's good you and your DH were both able to go on it multiple times.

Man, someone wasn't being a very good Cast Member that afternoon...

I totally agree with you!!! FP+ worked so well for us...and TSM is a great example of that.

Yeah, that cast member was not so great! :sick:

great pics from the Sofia M&G - I especially love the one comparing tiaras!

You definitely got a lot done at MGM. That is definitely poor form about that CM bathmouthing Disney ... especially at a station giving out free stuff to little kids - very odd :confused3

We did a good amount done that day -- and we were only there for 1/2 day!

Trust me, everyon has gripes about their job...and I don't think Disney is immune to that....but to be so blatant about it while on the job was strange!

Oh WOW first TSM ride???? I gotta say I'm shocked!!

Haha, Sofia and her LARGE HEAD! :thumbsup2

Awwww what an adorable meet with Sofia. So Cute. She doesn't even seem all that... ah who am I kidding, she still terrifies me. :eek:
But the interaction is simply adorable.

The only thing I dislike about Rock n Roller Coaster is I just wish it was longer. So much fun. But MY GOD that CM you encountered just infuriates me!!!!!

I ate at Hurricane Hannahs in December and I really loved it. Like I mean I REALLY LOVED IT. So good!!

Haha, I'm shocked too...and was almost embarrassed to admit it was our first TSM ride!

YES - you totally have that right...RNR is too short. But such a thrill!!

Yeah, the CM encounter was disappointing :sad2: --- but, we had many good interactions that canceled that (and our CG waiter) out! :thumbsup2

HH is a great lunch spot! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to step away from Epcot or DHS for a little bit....great setting, yummy food, and tasty drinks!

Great pics of your daughter and Sophia! You have some very special pics!

I would love to be napping right now at SAB! :))

Awww - what a great meet with Sofia! Adorable. :lovestruc

It really sounds like you had a great DHS day. :woohoo:

Wow - your food from Hurricane Hannah’s actually looks VERY good. I’m impressed!

The Sofia meet looks absolutely adorable, love your DD's outfit! It's precious!
Glad DD was enjoying everything :)
I also will not ride ToT! I rode once and determined that I really don't ever want to again!
However I completely agree about RnR -- my favourite!
How strange and unprofessional of the cm to be bad mouthing disney in public!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi!! I have been meaning to read along for quite some time and finally sat down and got all caught up!! Loving the report!! I love the way you guys vacation at WDW! hehehe. I love all the nap times in the stroller at SAB, that is awesome and we will definitely be doing that coming up!

Your YC room sounds amazing, what a nice way to end the night with Illuminations! That area and BLT are just my absolutely favorites, mainly due to proximity and the view! love!

Your daughter is SOOO cute. It would be so fun to overlap sometime as she'd get along well with Aria! It's fun that I am reading this now that Aria is 25 months old.

Also, the Cruise is going to be so much fun!! I am dying to go on a disney cruise just haven't booked it yet.

Anyway I'll be better about commenting from now on, so glad to be here to follow along!

Great pics of your daughter and Sophia! You have some very special pics!

I would love to be napping right now at SAB! :))

Doesn't get much better than a nap a SAB!! :woohoo:

Awww - what a great meet with Sofia! Adorable. :lovestruc

It really sounds like you had a great DHS day. :woohoo:

Wow - your food from Hurricane Hannah’s actually looks VERY good. I’m impressed!

It was tasty. Though, I always seem to find that food served poolside tastes even better than it would otherwise!! :goodvibes

The Sofia meet looks absolutely adorable, love your DD's outfit! It's precious!
Glad DD was enjoying everything :)
I also will not ride ToT! I rode once and determined that I really don't ever want to again!
However I completely agree about RnR -- my favourite!
How strange and unprofessional of the cm to be bad mouthing disney in public!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'll ride ToT, but I will happily skip it - that's for sure! That CM was a piece of work! :headache:

Hi!! I have been meaning to read along for quite some time and finally sat down and got all caught up!! Loving the report!! I love the way you guys vacation at WDW! hehehe. I love all the nap times in the stroller at SAB, that is awesome and we will definitely be doing that coming up!

Your YC room sounds amazing, what a nice way to end the night with Illuminations! That area and BLT are just my absolutely favorites, mainly due to proximity and the view! love!

Your daughter is SOOO cute. It would be so fun to overlap sometime as she'd get along well with Aria! It's fun that I am reading this now that Aria is 25 months old.

Also, the Cruise is going to be so much fun!! I am dying to go on a disney cruise just haven't booked it yet.

Anyway I'll be better about commenting from now on, so glad to be here to follow along!

Thanks so much for joining!!! :goodvibes I enjoy reading your reports as well --- always nice to see people with similar age kids dealing with similar issues (good and bad, haha!) :rolleyes:

Help!!!

I'm trying to make some plans for our upcoming DCL cruise trip....and would love input from all of my wise TR DIS-friends!!

Here's the plan: We fly in Friday, renting a car, staying one night at POR, and driving to Port Canaveral on Saturday.

The plan is to take the POR boat over to Downtown Disney and grab dinner there. Probably a combo of Earl of Sandwich and/or Wolfgang Puck Express.

I haven't been to DD in years --- anything we shouldn't miss??

I'm also trying to decide on breakfast for Saturday.
Boma or Kona? We've never done either!

:confused3

Help!!!

I'm trying to make some plans for our upcoming DCL cruise trip....and would love input from all of my wise TR DIS-friends!!

Here's the plan: We fly in Friday, renting a car, staying one night at POR, and driving to Port Canaveral on Saturday.

The plan is to take the POR boat over to Downtown Disney and grab dinner there. Probably a combo of Earl of Sandwich and/or Wolfgang Puck Express.

I haven't been to DD in years --- anything we shouldn't miss??

I'm also trying to decide on breakfast for Saturday.
Boma or Kona? We've never done either!

:confused3

I will always give Kona two thumbs up!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

But I do hear Boma is pretty good as well. Probably can't go wrong with either...

But oooooh- Tonga Toast!!! :lovestruc

The only don't miss for me at DD is World of Disney Store. I love it!

Are you doing the Fish Extenders Gift Exchange on your cruise? I'm at the process of trying to figure out the gifts I want to give.........

If you're a holiday fan, the Days of Christmas store at DTD is really great. The store smells like cinnamon and there's holiday music playing. I like going in there, because it's such a stark contrast to the mid-summer FL heat.

A lot of time they have live bands or music being played outside World of Disney in the evening time; that's fun to listen to as you pass by.

Hmmm, Boma or Kona...tough question. I have eaten at both, and they are so different from each other. If you and your family are adventurous eaters, I'd say pick Boma. They have unique items like goat cheese scrambled eggs. But if you want a more traditional meal, definitely go with Kona. They have Tonga Toast and Macadamia Nut pancakes that are amazing.

Kona tends to be less busy and transportation/arrival is easier in comparison to Boma. However, if you have at least an hour to spare before/after I'd say go to AKL. It's a great resort to look around at and there's a lot more room for your DD to roam and explore and burn off energy.

I am so jealous of the cruise!! If we didn't have a big trip planned with friends of ours in February- I'd totally do a cruise. Maybe 2016! ;)

I want to stay at POR!!

I love DD! :) we always do the Lego store but with you having a young daughter?

Christmas shop, Ghiradelli shop, World of Disney... We also love TRex!

Thanks for all the input!!!

I'm excited to hear about the Christmas store --- I always get an ornament when we visit WDW, so that's perfect!

I'm sort of leaning towards Boma....so DD can see the animals at the resort, and we like adventurous foods. We also said that being at Poly, so close to MK, might make us sad that we aren't going in! :sad1:

BUT....tonga toast!!!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter