M-o-j-i-t-o-s!!!!!!

Hey, I want you all to know that we went to Margarita's last night and I had an extremely lovely MOJITO!!! Then, once that puppy was gone, I requested a Coconut Mojito and let me tell you how very extremely LOVELY that one was!! Go for it...be sure they are what you want and be sure to experiment with the different flavors because they are terrific! :thumbsup2

:hippie:

Okay, we are just back from the WC 7 night on the Magic. It was mega, MEGA fantastic!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Also, tried the Pineapple Mojitos, MEGA MEGA FABULOUS!!! :worship:
I cannot say enough....try them my friends, and you shall be pleased!

Enjoy! :wizard:

I am in love with the fresh mint mojitos!! :love: Are these made the same all over the Wonder? If not, what's the best place to grab one while onboard? How about at CC?

Hmmm....I've heard of the Konk Coolers....I'll have to try one! :woohoo:

Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for us to go experience the Disney magic everyone talks about! My 8 year old is driving me to distraction! :rotfl:

Aga (from Poland)is our favorite bartender. Two years ago she worked the Outlook Bar and is now in Rockin bar D.
She is the mistress of the mojito.
Here is the Pineapple:
Muddle pineapple cubes and fresh mint leaves (about 4 or 5) with a drop or two of simple syrup.
Add crushed ice. Then 2 oz of Pineapple Rum, or basically almost fill the glass:banana: (Magic uses Cruzan Rum)
Add a splash of pineapple juice then top with club soda. Stir from the bottom of the glass only. Garnish with pineapple or lime.
Enjoy.
I made some last Saturday after we got home from our 7 night western. Just couldn't let the vacation end!

Ok, I'm a Mojito purist. This was my favorite drink even before they were popular. Every time I have a good one, I can just see myself sitting on the balcony of a large Hacienda in Havana, Mojito in hand, enjoying a good Cuban Puro......

So where is the best place for a TRUE Mojito? And by TURE I maen not mixed with anything foo-foo. On board ship and in the parks/DTD.

Ok, I'm a Mojito purist. This was my favorite drink even before they were popular. Every time I have a good one, I can just see myself sitting on the balcony of a large Hacienda in Havana, Mojito in hand, enjoying a good Cuban Puro......

So where is the best place for a TRUE Mojito? And by TURE I mean not mixed with anything foo-foo. On board ship and in the parks/DTD.

The parks and resorts all use some AWEFUL mix...yuck..at Signals, they make a "true" mojito..with a piece of sugarcane too!! AWWW 67 days!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter