M.I.A.'s

It was about the DDP and I kinda came off a bit harsh when I posted that it was an idiotic choice for our family because we would be wasting money. I guess my choice of words are a little rough sometimes but I try not to be...honestly!:)

two minutes in the box for you.
44535bb0b14357df28a89c472c66de53a54.gif

I think the Flame might be MIA now :rolleyes1
OH, and I thought I wasn't loved!:love:
I have flame on a special list, so you may be correct.
I think God has you on a special list too!!!:eek: :rotfl:
This ones for the Flame :drinking1
:dance3:
Did she say something here or the BB mod thread?
?????? :sad2: :rolleyes1
what is the BB mod thread?:confused3
I think many people are suffering from the I've got too many better things to do in the summer than to post on the DIS!
What about DisDawg?
Oh, yeah. :lmao:
I will ignore the DislilnutDawg comment...
We are building a house(moving in this weekend), putting in a pool, selling one of our farms, getting ready to homeschool, trying to breathe and NOT have a REAL heart attack...:scared1:
What happened to The Flame?
Oh Rog, I can't believe you missed me!?!:lovestruc
I'm sure the ole red head is still around...I just noticed that her tags are missing from her posts and that usually means...:rolleyes1
Yes, Terri dear I did recently get into a tiff with some holier than thou(sp?) REAL RESORT GOER'S the other day that were attacking the Fort and I got my first points!!:cheer2: I only got 10 and did not deserve ANY! I have said soooooo much worse on here! The mod's over there are really uptight!!!:laughing:
Yep, The Flame was on here Monday.
on this thread on the camping at Disney world forum:
Sadly, having to cancel our Disney trip for this year :-(
Had to cancel, but going to Destin!!!:dance3: :yay:
The tags under your avatar, your name , if you have been sent away for a bit :rolleyes1 they take you tags away...heehee and you can't receive PM's , just thinking...I don't know this to be a fact about her.
Don't ask me how I know :rolleyes:
I removed my tags because the space beneath my posts was HUGE! The spaces between my teeth are bigger:scared: but I can't do anything about that without $$$$ and I am spending that on my dd's teeth, new house and pool!:thumbsup2
The last pm I got was from Jen, yesterday...:confused3 No pm problems here!maybe BM but not pm :rotfl2:
SOOOOO GLAD Y'ALL MISSED ME!!!!:grouphug:

OH, and I thought I wasn't loved!:love:

I think God has you on a special list too!!!:eek: :rotfl:

:dance3:

?????? :sad2: :rolleyes1
what is the BB mod thread?:confused3

I will ignore the DislilnutDawg comment...
We are building a house(moving in this weekend), putting in a pool, selling one of our farms, getting ready to homeschool, trying to breathe and NOT have a REAL heart attack...:scared1:

Oh Rog, I can't believe you missed me!?!:lovestruc

Yes, Terri dear I did recently get into a tiff with some holier than thou(sp?) REAL RESORT GOER'S the other day that were attacking the Fort and I got my first points!!:cheer2: I only got 10 and did not deserve ANY! I have said soooooo much worse on here! The mod's over there are really uptight!!!:laughing:

Had to cancel, but going to Destin!!!:dance3: :yay:

I removed my tags because the space beneath my posts was HUGE! The spaces between my teeth are bigger:scared: but I can't do anything about that without $$$$ and I am spending that on my dd's teeth, new house and pool!:thumbsup2
The last pm I got was from Jen, yesterday...:confused3 No pm problems here!maybe BM but not pm :rotfl2:
SOOOOO GLAD Y'ALL MISSED ME!!!!:grouphug:

I hear ya Flame, I'm about to remove my tags too and change my avatar to something else...I get bored easy....heehee

Heck Yeah, I miss ya FLAME!!!!! Youre alright in my book...Id like to get crap-faced drunk with you...(I know, I know....you dont drink and would like to save my soul from eternal damnation....but Im askeert of spendin eternity with a bunch of strangers)

dude, i'm right there with ya. In hell, we can get drunk and drive my cart around all night long. I'll even let ya drive.

Heck Yeah, I miss ya FLAME!!!!! Youre alright in my book...Id like to get crap-faced drunk with you...(I know, I know....you dont drink and would like to save my soul from eternal damnation....but Im askeert of spendin eternity with a bunch of strangers)

Rog-no matter your vices, I like people who are straight up and honest. You are who you are and put on no airs for anyone for any reason. I have learned through life(recently I might add) that the people I can most trust and relate to seem to be people just like you!:thumbsup2

:scared1:

BTW- I would love to meet you one day, but it won't be in hell so you had better straighten up!!!:)

Ms. Flame there was a post on the Budget Board about wanting to remove the mods over there.

Where's Auntie Phyllis been?

Oh, okay! :),

The mod. with the prob. that I am referring to "rules" on the Resort board...she is soooooo happy, fun and safe to be around!:thumbsup2 :lmao:

Lisa8200 is getting REAL CLOSE to being an M.I.A.....where the hell you at Mike??
The question is,,,Where in Hell am I :lmao:?

Mike, we need wings, over.

Sorry Sir, for about two months in the summer, we go out of the wing business and start up the daycare center.It's a small business, one owner ( Lisa ) and one client ( Landon ). We have no plans to add more clients at this time but, we do allow others a day pass when there is a field trip planned.

My girls go back to school and/or work in about two weeks.

I've been wondering where Mike has been as well, haven't seem him around here in a while.

I've been in and out. enough to catch an occasional thread but, not enough to know what's happening.

hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I don't have enough time to share today but, I try to pop in and make sure everybodies doing ok and then back out. I've even seen quite a few new people,,,well, maybe not new anymore but people I havn't seen,,,and they keep coming back ????

I hope everybody is doing well, hopefully I will be back to normal ( amazing what you can consider normal )very soon. Miss you all... Except for you,,,you know who you are.......

Just kidding, I have no problems with anyone that I know is still on....

Glad to see ya buddy! If you're too busy to get to the board...you're just too busy!! Just happy you still love us and that everything's okay!

Good to see ya Mike!:wave2: (now no more stalking campsites and taking pictures ya hear? :laughing: Thats stalktesters job! ;) )

The question is,,,Where in Hell am I :lmao:?

Sorry Sir, for about two months in the summer, we go out of the wing business and start up the daycare center.It's a small business, one owner ( Lisa ) and one client ( Landon ). We have no plans to add more clients at this time but, we do allow others a day pass when there is a field trip planned.

My girls go back to school and/or work in about two weeks.

I've been in and out. enough to catch an occasional thread but, not enough to know what's happening.

hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I don't have enough time to share today but, I try to pop in and make sure everybodies doing ok and then back out. I've even seen quite a few new people,,,well, maybe not new anymore but people I havn't seen,,,and they keep coming back ????

I hope everybody is doing well, hopefully I will be back to normal ( amazing what you can consider normal )very soon. Miss you all... Except for you,,,you know who you are.......

Just kidding, I have no problems with anyone that I know is still on....

Great to see you made it back from NYC in one piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter