• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lynn & Tim TR Oct 1-8.UPDATE 4/3 UPDATED. COMPLETE

Loving your report and pics! Those DVC units are so beautiful - esp AKL! But I have a question - what is BLT (besides the obvious which makes me hungry for lunch :lmao: )

Hi Lynn,

I enjoyed reading your wedding/honeymoon TR and I'm currently enjoying your DVC TR. Can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Hi Lynn
You asked was a 2 bedrooms big enough for 6 adults & 2 childrens ?
Well I bboked a 2 bedrooms at AKL this past august and we were 8 adults ans had plenty of places ( we did for 1 night prior to a DCL ) it was big enough but the only thing was 2 adults let's say a week on sofa / sleeper in living room would have been a bit rough on them ...but on childrens ( being they are smaller ...) quite good !
Love your TR !
You will love AKL cannot wait to go again in may :thumbsup2

Ok cool!!! Does on of the rooms have 2 double beds? I think so right?

Yes!!! I am so excited!! Only 1 week and 5 days to be exact!;)

I'm a little sad Hollie isn't going with us (she will have a ball with my parents) but I can do some much needed Christmas and Birthday shopping!!:goodvibes

Good for you!!!! What a nice get away for your DH and you!

Hi,

I love your trip report, I have seen your posts off and on for a while and you commented on my mini-trip report on our get away in Sept. I started one and then got home and never finished it. I opened a new DQ Grill & Chill when we returned and I was swamped. You are very committed. We also own DVC and really feel like we made the right choice. We love AKV. We stayed at the BWV for our Mommy and Daddy get away, I would love to buy a small 50pt. contract some day when we pay off the AKV contract.

I am going in Jan. for my 40th birthday. Maybe I will try a trip report again.

I can't wait to see your Darla costume, that was pure genius.

Hi!!! I would love to buy 50 points at BLT lol!!!

Hi!
Just stopping in to Sub. I loved your wedding report and this one is great! Cannot wait to read more!

Hey thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed my wedding report :)

Ok more coming now.

CONT....

UPDATE!! Ok so I think I left off when we were going to go to Ohanas!

YUMMY YUMMY in the TUMMY LOL!!!

Here we are waiting!!!!
DSC01579.jpg

So we get seated and I'm ready to EAT!!!!! i forget who our waitress was but she was great..I want to say Cousin Donna. I saw Cousin Cliff on the other side of the restaurant..I loved him back in May.

Here was my plate. YUM!!
DSC01581.jpg

Turkey and Pork
DSC01582.jpg

Steak and Shrimp
DSC01583.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

The steak is sooo good! Shrimp is good just too spicy for me.

Time for some bread pudding!!! OMG this is just heavenly.
DSC01587.jpg

Ok so we were cutting it close to 9PM... It was 8:50 and the lady took our check back so while I was waiting I said that when she gets back I have to run down to the beach so I can see Wishes!!!

She back with the bill at 8:55 and I haul *** to the Beach LOL. Got there just in time.

Here are some pics from the fireworks.
DSC01592.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

Loved it!

After that we headed back to the resort and went to DTD. I ent to Goofys candy co while Tim went to the pin store. I made some treats!!!

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

after that we headed back and stopped for a pic!!
DSC01612.jpg

So that ends day one! Coming up on day 2 we go get some Tonga Toast!! MK, DHS, Dinner at Kona and MNSSHP :)

Oooo your treats look delicious! I haven't ever gotten anything in there, but I always think about it. I'm usually to full from dinner. Lol. Love the Wishes pics from the beach...very pretty! :thumbsup2

Hi Lynn. 'Ohana's looked delicious! I may have to try it on an upcoming trip! Those treats from Goofy's Candy Co. look delicious too! Great update, I cannot wait for more!

Ooo, want to eat my computer looking at your treats!

We are serving those for our Thanksgiving dessert. We are setting up our own Goofy's!!

Oooo your treats look delicious! I haven't ever gotten anything in there, but I always think about it. I'm usually to full from dinner. Lol. Love the Wishes pics from the beach...very pretty! :thumbsup2

Wishes from the beach is so pretty. One of my favorite spots to watch.

Goofy's Candy CO is so good. go there!

Great update! That stuff from goofy's candy looks heavenly!!!

It was...I threw out the rice cryspie treat though. I like them better plain with nothing on it.

Hi Lynn. 'Ohana's looked delicious! I may have to try it on an upcoming trip! Those treats from Goofy's Candy Co. look delicious too! Great update, I cannot wait for more!

Oh yeah do try it!

Ooo, want to eat my computer looking at your treats!

We are serving those for our Thanksgiving dessert. We are setting up our own Goofy's!!

That is soo cool!!!

Those treats look really yummy. What did you get on them? I am definately putting Ohana's on my list for next year. It looks so great there.

Can't wait for the MNSSHP!

I dipped them in chocolate then dipped in butterfinger with chocolate and caramel sprinkled on top.

Great update! I finally got to have Tonga Toast last week and oh man, it was soooo delicious. I'm definately going to order it from room service next time! And you've sold me on dinner at Ohana's! Watching fireworks from the beach sounds so magical :lovestruc

The treats from Goffy's look soo yummy! I'm definately going there on our upcoming trip!! I heard the pretzel rods are 3 for 1 snack credit?!!:confused3 Can't go wrong there!!

Love the pic of you in front of the Christmas characters, very cute!! You are so lucky, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you not look good!!:flower3: You have to tell me how you do your eye makeup....it's so natural and so pretty!!!

Can't wait for the update with Tonga Toast...never had it, so living vicariously through you!!popcorn::

Great update! I finally got to have Tonga Toast last week and oh man, it was soooo delicious. I'm definately going to order it from room service next time! And you've sold me on dinner at Ohana's! Watching fireworks from the beach sounds so magical :lovestruc

Isn't it the best!!! SOO good.

The treats from Goffy's look soo yummy! I'm definately going there on our upcoming trip!! I heard the pretzel rods are 3 for 1 snack credit?!!:confused3 Can't go wrong there!!

Love the pic of you in front of the Christmas characters, very cute!! You are so lucky, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you not look good!!:flower3: You have to tell me how you do your eye makeup....it's so natural and so pretty!!!

Can't wait for the update with Tonga Toast...never had it, so living vicariously through you!!popcorn::

haha thank you! I use mac eyeshadow and eyeliner and maybelline define a lash mascara!

Update coming soon I promise.

Great update.

Thank you!

I noticed the water pagent going by in your fireworks pictures, I've never seen them both running at the same time. Great pictures !
Lynn

O'hana's looks so good. We've never been there, but we're going in January. :cool1: That bread pudding looks yummy. I've read so much about it. Glad you made it to the beach in time to see Wishes. Looks like you got to see the Water Pagent also. :)

I noticed the water pagent going by in your fireworks pictures, I've never seen them both running at the same time. Great pictures !
Lynn

Me neither! I was so happy to see it!

O'hana's looks so good. We've never been there, but we're going in January. :cool1: That bread pudding looks yummy. I've read so much about it. Glad you made it to the beach in time to see Wishes. Looks like you got to see the Water Pagent also. :)

It is super yummy!! Like for real it feels like you are committing a sin to be eating something that good lol.

Yeah I never got to see the water parade so that was cool.

Loved the fireworks from the beach!!! Those treats from Goofy's looked good enough to eat! :rotfl:

The pretzels were so good!

You should see what some people get..they get like every topping. That does not look so appetizing lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter