Lyft / Uber between Disney hotels and parks?

GSLand

Mouseketeer
Where do the ride services (Uber or Lyft) drop off and pick up at each of the parks? And do they pick up and drop off at the front door of the resort hotel (we will be at Boardwalk Inn).
And what about Disney Springs drop off and pick up?

This has probably been answered before, but I could not find any good answers with the search option.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the ride share services.

Yes to drop off at front entrance to each hotel. Disney Springs, they can drop you off at either East (Xmas store) side or West side, your choice but do indicate on the app. I've never used it for the parks.

IMHO if you are staying on-site I would NOT recommend taking an Uber/Lyft to a park, the rideshare pickup/drop-off zones are typically a bit of a walk from the park entrances, not to mention, with the current driver shortage, Uber/Lyft fares and surcharges are higher than ever $$$... I always recommend using WDW transportation if staying on-site..

We have only used UBER a couple of times but had great experience with it. One time we took it from DS to our resort (Poly) and it picked us up at the Christmas tree display end and dropped us off right in front of our hotel. Cost was about $10 plus a tip, well worth it. A few weeks ago we were on the Skyliner when it malfunctioned. After several stoppages, we had a very slow ride into the CBR statiion where everyone had to disembark. We had planned to ride it to International Gateway then walk to our resort bus stop (BCV) to catch one to DS. After the forced disembarkation we were advised to walk to the nearest CBR bus stop to catch the DS bus there. We walked over the to the Trinidad stop but once we got there we checked UBER and a car was 3 minutes away. Ordered it and it pulled right up to the bus stop and took us to DS, cost was $9, again well worth it. If we stay any place where the only transportation is by bus we will definitely be using ride share services more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter