• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lyft Minnie Vans to sports complex

madmar

Earning My Ears
Our family will need transportation to and from the sports complex this coming January. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge Do the Lyft Minnie vans go to the sports complex, looking for the most convenient and least expensive. Also what is the time frame.

My family will need transportation to and from tosports complex from Wilderness Lodge for a gymnastics competition this Jan. Does lyft vans transport to the sports complex and is this the most economical way to go. How long does it take to get there fromWL

While Minnie Vans are booked through the Lyft app, the two services are two separate services.

By January, ideally the Minnie Vans will be in full operation and able to pick up and drop off anywhere on-site. Right now they're only available to BW, BC, and YC guests.

You'll have to review the app to determine your most economical option. Lyft might be cheaper, but ultimately comparable if you have more than four people, and ideal if you need car seats which Lyft doesn't offer (and Über charges extra for.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter