Luv4mylittleone's Wedding/Honeymoon trip report! Updated! 7/10~Dessert Party!

So at this point Randy took us downstairs to start shooting on the beach. It was hilarious. Joe and I are definitely not models and we didn't take direction too well. Randy would tell us what to do and we were absolutely clueless...but we did our best and managed to get a phew good shots. :P We saw lots of brides getting their pictures done too and one was wearing my first dress...I was so glad at that point that it never came in! We had so much fun on the beach posing as onlookers gawked. Randy is really awesome to work with and he made us feel so comfortable all day. Here's a few of my favorite beach pics.

My kiddos:

114912-17-07.jpg

124212-17-07.jpg

127312-17-07.jpg

130112-17-07.jpg

1225BW.jpg

131412-17-07.jpg

131912-17-07.jpg

059012-17-07.jpg

Then we went back in to meet everyone at the tea lounge. Let me say...the tea was a surprise hit! I was a little apprehensive about the stufiness of it but it wasn't stuffy at all. It was beautiful and elegant but very comfortable! My guests loved the tea selection and really appreciated the oppurtunity to sit down and relax! We served our cake along with a few cheese and fruit platters and tea and wine/champagne. Funny story though...I hadn't really explained what type of place the lounge was and when my bill came I notice their was a few orders of strawberries and cream. When I asked about it, it turned out that my MIL thought it was a buffet setting and helped herself while we were out taking pictures...hahahaha!! She was so embarassed. In the end though, the tea was a huge hit and wonderful time for all of us!!

065012-17-07.jpg

063312-17-07.jpg

00449.jpg

00445.jpg

Up Next...Dinner at 1900 Park Fare followed by DP...

I'll cross my fingers for you! :hug:

The new pictures gorgeous! My favorite is the black and white photo of you holding each other. That one made me immediately smile (as if the ones of the kids playing on the beach didn't do that too!!).

Diane - Welcome back! Everything looks wonderful! the kids are so cute! two of my boys (11&7)are walking me down the aisle too! I can see my 7yo aiming for those poor unsuspecting people too!:scared1:

The picures are beautiful!

More!!

I'll cross my fingers for you! :hug:

The new pictures gorgeous! My favorite is the black and white photo of you holding each other. That one made me immediately smile (as if the ones of the kids playing on the beach didn't do that too!!).

Thanks...that's our favorite too. We had that made into wallets and DH shows everybody, lol!!

Diane - Welcome back! Everything looks wonderful! the kids are so cute! two of my boys (11&7)are walking me down the aisle too! I can see my 7yo aiming for those poor unsuspecting people too!

The picures are beautiful!

More!!

Thanks...having the boys walking me down the aisle was amazing...I was so glad to have my guys there with me! You gotta love those boys! ;)

Oh....I can't believe I forgot to mention above how deliciously yummy our cake was!! They served the top layer first which was yellow cake with tropical mousse filling. It was to die for!! The second layer of chocolate cake with Raspberry mousse filling seemed to be the favorite though! There was plenty left over so they boxed it up and kept it fresh for us until we went up to our room. Sadly, the huge box didn't fit in our fridge and we ended up throwing the cake away the next day after sharing some with a few friends. We didn't save the top layer for our anniversary (BTDT...so gross! lol) but instead we saved a bottle of the Fairy Tale Cuvee which is sitting on our counter waiting to get cracked open on our 1 year!! :)

049412-17-07.jpg

So now we were done with tea and a little time to look around the GF before our dinner ressie. The Christmas decorations were just beautiful! Unfortunately though I didn;t get to spend much time with my guests at this point becuase I had to take a trip to the little girl's room after all that champagne! What an ordeal!! I never thought I'd be so open about peeing in front of other people...hahaha!! I really had no choice though since it took three of us to hold my gown and all my stuff!!! I did find, however, that the more I drank, the less I cared who was in the room!! :P

Here are the gingerbread house and tree from the GF.

20.jpg

00453.jpg

DH is a hidden mickey hunter (he's so cute!) He took this pic of the GB house and was so proud...haha.

00451.jpg

About 45 minutes later we all gathered at 1900 Park Fare and was told that our table was ready!!

00456.jpg

The Buffet was great and GH was sucha doll. He got my food for me so I wouldn't have to drag my dress all over the place (My bustle kept getting ripped out). I didn't get to eat too much though because I was so busy chatting and snapping pictures. The characters were amazing!! We didn't get to see Cindy too much but that's okay since I was the princess that evening! :P She did come out once though and really took a shining to my FIL!

12.jpg

00463.jpg

00464.jpg

Prince Charming Came out next and swept me off my feet...literally! He snatched me up, kissed my hand, and took me out to the middle of the restaurant for a dance. The other guests were cheering and strangers were snapping pics and offering many congrats...it was amazing and so much fun!!!

00477.jpg

C00476.jpg

00459.jpg

Drizella, Anastasia, and the step-mother were by far the most fun though. The spent almost the entire time at our table! Anastasia and my BIL exchanged playfully snide remarkes (Which was clearly flirting) and my youngest son fell hopelessly in love with Drizella...really! It turned out too, that the step-mother was in one of my MOH's acting classes at UCF that semester. And, as for my son...he cried when we left. He told me his heart was broken and was sad that he would never see Drizella again. He asked if we could see her one more time and take a picture that he could keep forever. We went back inside where William gave Drizella a toy of his and she happily took another photo and gave him something to remember her by....

00498.jpg

00496.jpg

00494.jpg

Mark and Anastasia...a match made in heaven!

00471.jpg

17.jpg

00473.jpg

00485.jpg

Me being silly...I was framed! (The frame was later signed by all our guests and now holds our first kiss as husband and wife)

14.jpg

We left 1900PF and were once again greeted by numerous CM's and guests of the GF with congrats and compliments. It felt so good and one little girl even asked which princess I was...awwwww!!!! Later that night a little boy asked if he could take a picture with me...it was the sweetest thing ever! I remember thinking that I never wanted to take that dress off...the shoes on the other hand were a different story! We had about and hour and half before we had to meet our coach for the DP so the limo took some of the guests back to their hotels and Joe and I checked in to our room at the GF for a short rest...

Tropical mousse?! That sounds divine! (I'm salivating!)

The decorations for Christmas are amazing! I hope I get to see it sometime. We always seem to opt for Halloween instead. :)

Tropical mousse?! That sounds divine! (I'm salivating!)

The decorations for Christmas are amazing! I hope I get to see it sometime. We always seem to opt for Halloween instead. :)

I've never been at Halloween but Christmastime is my absolute favorite at Disney...we stayed through Christmas last year and it was magical!

Oh, Diane, your pictures are so romantic! What a gorgeous bride you were! Your family is just gorgeous. I am glad things went so perfectly for you. I'm so sorry for your loss and all you've been through recently. Sending you truckloads of good wishes and pixiedust: Truly wishing you a lifetime of happiness! :hug:

I can not say enough how beautiful of a bride you were! Gorgeous. Your pictures are amazing! The tea stuff looks amazing. Your group looks like they had so much fun, and are a fun group to hang out with. Your boy is so cute with his kiss on the cheek. And your daughter is simply adorable! How old is she?

Welcome back, Diane!! :yay: I am so sorry that you have had such difficulties in the past few months! I hope that you are feeling back to normal very soon! Your photos are just gorgeous and I am thoroughy enjoying your TR! :surfweb:

1900 park fare looked like alot of fun! the step sisters are awesome, they made a big scene for my sons 10th bday it was hilarious! your son is so cute with the kiss on his cheek! His 1st love has now come and gone! I doubt he'll have trouble finding a new love!

Enjoying!!!

What a beautiful bride you were! Such fabulous pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

Wow - I can't believe you're back and i missed this. We were down in WDW the end of May for our planning session and I guess I never got fully caught up. Anyway, sorry to hear about all your sicknesses but hope you are back on the right track. Looking forward to reading more. By the way, I love your necklace. I thing you said you got it off The Knot - way back when - did you use the same one?

Linda

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Your story was amazing, your pictures are beautiful, I do not know you cause I am pretty new here but what I can say is glad you are doing better and your kids are beautiful!! Wonderful pictures love the fact your kids walked you in it looked really pretty.. Congrats:cheer2:

Awww....you guys are so sweet!! Thank you so much! Linda...yes, I did wear the necklace from the knot...what a great deal! :thumbsup2

So let's see....I left off heading up to our room. We had some extra time before the dessert party so the motorcoach picked up the family and took them back to their hotels to change and Joe and I headed up to check out our room...he carried me across the threshold of course...

DSC00503.jpg

And when we opened the door we found this...

DSC00506.jpg

YAY!!! A gift from Mickey! There was another surprise in the room too...this one was for my new hubby! Joe was originally bummed that we couldn't invite more friends to the wedding so I talked to my planner and she arranged for two more spots for our dessert party so I called up our friends and two of our closest drove up from Ft lauderdale for the festivities...they were waiting in the room! Joe was soooo surprised!

DSC00513.jpg

Before we knew it the motorcoach was on the way to get us, but before it arrived I got a phone call from my planner telling me that it was less than 40 degrees outside (did I mentioned that the ONLY cold day during our two week stay was this one!?! ) She wanted to let me know that our fondue would harden under these conditions and that if it were all right with me they wanted to move our party inside of the American Adventure Parlor and go out to Italy for the fireworks. I was actually really excited about this!!! We wanted Italy to begin with but due to our party size and price we decided on Morocco. This was good news for us! We headed outside to wait for our ride...it was indeed very cold!

l_89421990c5d7731dd3e0e6a9b266fd42.jpg

I regret that we did not get any good pictures of the motor coach itself, but here are a few of the inside...

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

My guests felt so special. The motorcoach was amazing and the driver kept teasing/joking with us that we had this big bus for 21 people...lol! It was such a nice touch and I'm so glad we went with it. At this point no one but me, Joe, and our two friends had any idea where we are going...we decided to keep it a surprise. It was so fun listening to them take guesses. Some were pretty close deducting that it had to be a firework show or something but no one had any idea what it was really all about. As a bonus, none of them had even ever been to Disney before...I was so excited!! we pulled into the backstage of Epcot as I announced that as a grande finale I was taking my new Italian family to Italy! The confused excitement mounted as I elaborated. I told them that they were being given the honor that few receive...they would be entering Epcot from backstage for a surprise party and firework show...cheers erupted with joy!! What an amazing feeling!! Jody, our CM met us with lightsabers abalze and guided us to our location. On the way, I ran into fellow disneymooner Glorydaz and her new hubby...It was such a surprise!!

DJ157912-17-07.jpg
]

DJ158912-17-07.jpg

Then I turned around to realize that no one remembered to bring my baby girl's jacket, so I gave her mine...poor thing, she was freezing!

DSC00545.jpg

But don't worry, I took Joe's, lol!

DSC00547.jpg

It was so amazing...everywhere I looked people were pointing and congratulating...I loved it! :P I don't think I could have ever felt more special that day...and I ate it up! :D Anyway...The AA Parlor was fabulous and everything was so yummy!!

DJ169612-17-07.jpg

DJ160212-17-07.jpg

DJ164012-17-07.jpg

DJ167812-17-07.jpg

My only complaint was that we really didn't get enough time in the room before illuminations started. By the time I had made my rounds, I barely had time to take a bite of my brownie or a sip of my coffee. My guests felt it was a bit quick too although they were invited to take whatever they liked over to the Isola. So much wasted food....sigh. So anyway...the show was starting and we weren't there yet....good thing I changed into my flip flops because I ran like the wind! It was priceless to see people's stares as I flew by! Finally we all made it and it was perfect! Again my guests felt like VIPs and loved every minute of it (minus the flying debris and shrapnel in our direction...Joe actually got some in his eye that bothered him for days!) Oh, and did I mention (again) that it was freezing cold??? I was sure that there would be icicles hanging from nose in all the pictures! Illuminations was truly beautiful though...we relished every minute of it and I held my hubby tight...I never wanted to forget that moment!

DJ177112-17-07.jpg

DJ180112-17-07.jpg

DJ188012-17-07.jpg

DJ188312-17-07.jpg

DJ183012-17-07.jpg

After the fireworks, we returned to the motorcoach and made our way back to our hotels. As one last gift, my new brother-in-law (a theatre major at the New World School for the Performing Arts in Miami) serenaded us as we pulled into the GF. I don't think I've ever cried so ahrd in my life! A perfect ending to the most perfect day ever!!

Up next (When I actually get around to it, lol)...Part 1 of our honeymoon...o

Diane, I am so glad to you saw this and wrote today. I ordered that necklace and earing set from The Knot and just received it today. I just love it. I love the size of it - I think it is just right. I love the drop and the way the chain is not just a plain chain but a little larger and really shows up on my neck. I wish the earings hung down a little bit more but I am sure by the time I have the sparkle from my tiara, necklace and dress the earings will look just right.

I also love the pictures from the AA - this is our rain location for our ceremony (which is in Italy) and your IllumiNations pictures are just great.

Looking forward to reading more and thanks for posting the pictures.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter