Lurkers....time to de-lurk!!!

I have been on the boards for two years now. The podcast is how I got to know the boards. I just love the material that is presented on here.

Chris

I'm a big time lurker and can't stop, but am working on my problem. My hubby and I have been on the boards (sharing a sign-in, which can be weird) since 2006. We have added a daughter for a total of three, three cats, and a dog since then so I'm kind of crazy! I still feel very much a part of the community I have really felt the need to post twice, once when we lost Bob and once when I needed a big Disney hug and you all come through.

Love listening and lurking, but I will try to join in more often.
Tab

Guilty as charged.....

I am a habitual lurker (although that term is not flattering). I have not missed a podcast/radio show since day 1. When the original 'radio show' personalities were trying too hard.

I was eminently hooked on the disboards way back when Pete was cowering in his house giving live reports during Hurricane Charley (I think it was Charley). That was amazing. I was already a member and very occasional poster.

Often, I still recall the days of the super slow site and webmasters plight to keep up with the increasing demand of all the new members. (Today's technology is awesome on the site, BTW) The family that is the DisBoards/WDW Info is constantly exceeding my expectations and is the front-runner in the now over-populated message board communities.
The podcast itself brings a voice/face to what I had already felt about the site. There is warmth, honesty, opinion, genuine gratitude, fun and a distinct connection to like minded people. The evolution from my perspective as a 'lurker' is fascinating. I have come to the site for Disney, Universal, Cruise, weight loss, television/movie, photography questions and many more! Now, I can't believe how great it is to follow along on your trip with Adventures by Disney and the Magic in the Mediterranean.

Thanks for the coaxing. I have never posted like this before, and can't wait to see what the future holds!

-cortegro
Dan Puffer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter