Lurkers....time to de-lurk!!!

I've been here off and on for 3 years. I visit everyday now - love the pods!

We've been to Disney 2 times since 2008 and are going back in August. My husband and I have 2 boys 10 and 13. I usually only come here to the forums to look for things referring to disabilities since my 13 yr old has DS and PPD. Disney rocks in that regard!

Hi, I guess as you can see from my post count I can qualify as a lurker. I've been listening to the podcast for sometime now and I must say that I really enjoy them. I look forward to each new episode every week.

I even got over my shyness and sent in my first e-mail question to the podcast last week. I'm planning my first trip to Disney in August this year and this site and the podcast have been invaluable.

I love the way everyone just kind of knows each other here and are all friends. Maybe I can eventually be counted among this group of friends?

Peak-a-Boo!
Hi, my name is John and I am a Lurker!
Actually just half a lurker on my mothers side. My father was a pure blood browser. Not sure what that makes me?!?!?!

I've posted a few times, but I'm as shy electronically as I am in real life. I'm the person at every party who quickly tries to locate the family pet so I have some company while I wait for the right time to leave. I only get to Disney World about once every 2 or 3 years, if I'm lucky, so I hardly feel like enough of an expert to give any sort of advice. Thanks for the podcast and the website. I value the honest opinions. Now back to lurking.

Hello, my names Louise. I'm still pretty new around the boards. Though I'm glad to have found so many other Disney obsessed peoples like myself!:goodvibes

I de-lurked. Now I seem to kill nearly every thread I post in. :confused3 My humblest and most abject apologies to you all!

My mom and I are lurkers. I'm going to make her de-lurk too =D

Hey Ma'! Announce yourself to the DIS-ers!

Lurk??? :confused3. No not me. Well, maybe. I prefer to think of it as read, learn, and laugh all things disney.

To answer a Bobism - "Don't youse know nuthin"

No I don't, but I read the DIS and learn. :goodvibes

Thanks to all that make WDWinfo, Disboards, Dis Unplugged, and the upcoming PCC 2.0 possible.

I'm not so much a lurker as a newbie. I'm a disney-addicted mom with 3 little kids (oldest one just turned 6). I work full-time as a doctor in the Bronx and have a crazy busy lifestyle. Disney is my stress-relief!
I've become addicted to the podcasts - old and new - as I train for the Disney half-marathon in January. I'm insane enough that I signed up for 13.1 miles as an excuse to go back to Disney. Listening to the Dis reminds me why I'm running when I don't want to go on! I also listen in the car on my commute when I'm having a rough day to transport me back to my Happy Place. I'm so grateful for the show as it keeps me smiling through the stressful days and long miles!

Amanda

:welcome: all de-lurkers! :welcome:

:wave: to Glenn & Patricia if they're lurking this thread :lmao: Be sure to let me know if you're out my way. DH & I know pub grub :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

My name is Mel and I'm a lurker. :cool2:

I lurk without logging into my profile at work and don't post.... flying under the radar....

I lurk at home because I am usually multi-tasking.

Love all things Disney. Addicted to the Podcasts. I've spotted Pete and Walter in the World but would never approach. I'd feel like a stalker then.

I figured lurker was better than stalker.

I've been reading the boards for around a year and a half. It took me awhile to finally register. I've only posted a handful of times, but I checkin and read almost daily.

I LOVE the podcast and have all the team members as "friends" as facebook. I have lately been listening to the "vintage" shows. I even had the honor of having one of my emails read last september. It started the whole "Brown Stools" discussion that keeps coming back.

Our next trip will be in september to our first time at the Poly!

:love: love you all! :love:

Luck you LivsMom for spotting them at the world! I would LOVE to sit at the roundtable sometime but would probably be laughing so much they would have to tell me to leave.

Thanks for inviting us to step out into the spotlight from backstage!

My name is Lori and I love, love, love the boards and the podcasts! I've been reading and listening since late 2007 when planning our family's "one and only trip" to WDW in Aug 2008 (of course, we're headed back this August...funny how that happens to so many of us!) :rolleyes1

I guess I'd have to call myself a guest as much as a lurker, since one of the reasons I seldom post is that I seldom log in. I'm here every day, but not even Pete would know it! It's not that I don't have good intentions...during our trip in '08, we took photos of our meals for the Disney Food Pictures thread, and I have one of myself with a dole whip to post on the Dole Whips for Bob thread. I had planned to do a trip report, etc. - but we all know how that turned out...of course none of it got posted! :sad2:

I have been trying harder, remembering to log in, and will attempt to participate more! :thumbsup2 I look forward to letting all of you get to know me as well as I feel I know some of you.

Thanks to Pete, Kevin, and everyone for the welcome!

I'm a lurker and a big fan of the boards and the podcasts. I really enjoyed the intro show because I only started listening to the podcasts a few months ago. It's nice to know more about the podcast crew who make my hour long commute so enjoyable. I love the new Disboards podcasts and am looking forward to many more of them. Thanks for your hard work on the podcasts - they are a great mix of information and entertainment!

I de-lurked on Angie's thread, but I will officially unlurk here! Love the boards, love the podcasts, love WDW, love candy....my name is Louise and I have a DH and 3 kids all afflicted with the Disney virus. Hoping to move down to Tampa in the next couple of months so we can visit more and enjoy better weather! That's our dog Ranger as the avatar. Hope to get to know everyone better! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter