Lurkers Post Here

simba122268

I Love My Jack Russell Terriers!!!
I'll admit it.........I have not near as many posts as you all in the hundreds or thousands,but have been reading for years. I have follwed the whole "snoopygate" and the recent "FC" debates. :surfweb: I am willing to come forward as a lurker and watcher. Anyone else??? :rolleyes1

Oh and ....... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm also guilty of lurking, I feel like I know everyone because I read everyday but rarely post.

But if I post here then I won't be a lurker anymore ;)

Despite my post count level, I am mainly a lurker. :tiptoe:

Outside of a few threads, most DISers probably wouldn't even recognize my name.

Cruisin said:
But if I post here then I won't be a lurker anymore ;)

Outside of a few threads, most DISers probably wouldn't even recognize my name.

great minds and all that I was going to post the exact same post. :rotfl: I lurk alot but lately I have been posting quite a bit.

I get sad because I have no tags........then I remember I NEVER SAY ANYTHING!!!

Froggyswife said:
great minds and all that I was going to post the exact same post. :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

illini said:
I get sad because I have no tags........then I remember I NEVER SAY ANYTHING!!!

Sometimes it's just being in the right place at the right time that earns you that special prize. ::yes::

careful

i lurked for a year before i started posting and i got hooked fast,,lol,, hi lurkers

me too, all of you have more messages than I do. I don't tend to say much, just follow the stories and some times the drama. lurking is ok!! I just joined and got an name after years of just surfing the posts ...

I read quite often but rarely post! I'm the same way on the other boards I frequent. I guess I was just born to be a lurker! popcorn::

Cruisin said:

YIKES!!! Those are allot of POSTS for a lurker.....and I thought I posted ALLOT...hmmm!!!! :woohoo:

:wave: lurkers

Want a high post count without saying a lot? than do what I do.

I send out lots of good thoughts to thoes asking for prayers, I also give out lots of :grouphugs: to thoes in need.

If I start a thread asking something I come back after 2 or 3 responses and thank whom ever replied, and I continued to thank every one until I am usually the last to post on the thread.

I also usually wish at least one person a day a happy birthday, and last but not least I bump the exchange threads a LOT.

I feel guilty about being a snoop ;)

I try to post every so often, sometimes I think I wont fit in :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter