• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch with an Imagineer - Glass Plate

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
We're considering the Lunch with an Imagineer for our next WDW visit, and I have a question or two about the commemorative glass plate? Is that still being given at the end of the meal? Is it possible to have it shipped back to our onsite hotel? Many thanks.

According to the Disney website, you can still receive a plate but the wording seems like you pay for it. I don't know if this is new or if that's how it has been. Check the Disney website for details.

Was there last summer and still received a black plate signed by the imaginer who we dined with. Free. The experience was one of the best we have had at Disney. Highly recommend.

Thanks, wdwiala. It really does sound like a good experience. I'm looking forward to it (for a long time...not until December).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter