Lunch @ Whispering Canyon

I haven't been for dinner, but had lunch on Presidents Day (pretty high overall park crowd level) and it was quiet. Definitely not full! The occasional shenanigans, but not loud.

We were there in low season, and we're there shortly after they opened, but we were one of the few in the restaurant. I'm sure it depends on the day and what time you get there, but dinner has always been very busy so I'd imagine lunch is almost always quieter. We are 2 adults and while we enjoy watching the antics around us, we don't usually participate - but it's still one of our favorite restaurants!

Aby

We had both lunch and dinner at Whispering Canyon during Easter week and lunchtime was much quieter and less crowded. Both times we had good food and good service but there was less opportunity for antics at lunch because it was pretty empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter