Lunch versus Dinner

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
In making ADR's do you think it is easier to get seating for lunch then it is for dinner? I am thinking about trying LeCellier and it seems to be such a popular place so I was wondering if it would be better to try to get a lunch ADR. The last time we were at the World, 3/2004, we really didn't have to much of a problem getting ADR's but there was only one for dinner, it seems we enjoy eating our big meal during the afternoon so we can walk off some of the calories but with the dining plan in place I am wondering if this will make a difference in ADR's. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

It is easier to get ressies for lunch then dinner for sure. Most people aren't planners for one and if they were to make a ressie it would most probably be for dinner. That being said my DH and I will be in the World in October (5 more weeks YES!) and we are planning on spending one full day at Epcot. So we called and I told them I wanted to eat at Le Cellier and Teppankyki (sp SO wrong but it is the Japanese steakhouse in Japan) and they only had lunch available for Le Cellier and we booked! Plus it is cheaper to eat lunch at those restaurants and as you said you can walk the pounds off around the Word Showcase! Hope this helps! :goodvibes

It is generally easier to get ADR's for lunch, and as uncgsweetz16 said, it's cheaper. Since eating your big meal at lunch works better for you anyway, you shouldn't have any problem making your ADR's and getting the restaurants that you want. :goodvibes

That is great news! I sure wish our trip was closer then 3/2006 but have come to the conclusion that the planning of the trip is just as much fun as the actually trip! It is something to look forward to and get through the cold and snowy winters of ND! Thanks everyone.

it's easier to get adrs,the same food is cheaper ,you get a break without leaving the park..what's not to like about eating a big lunch instead of a big dinner????? we do it unless we really want to go someplace that only serves dinner then we have no choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter