Lunch on Dream

Granny1st

Earning My Ears
Where is lunch served upon embarking? Are there two places as on the Magic and the Wonder? If there are two places, where is the best place to have lunch that day?
Thank you
Granny

Cabanas and Enchanted Garden is open (as well as some counter service I believe.........I never do those upon embarking, so I'm not 100% sure). I'd do Cabanas. Enchanted Garden, while beautiful, just isn't set up well for a buffet. Also, when I sailed in March, there were really no kid friendly items on the buffet. I asked several servers if there was anything available for kids since I had heard that other DISer's had success with this, but they said no, that all that was available was on the buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter