Lunch Le Cellier ADRs for Sept/Oct Now Open

UncleScrooge

Earning My Ears
It appears that Lunch ADRs for Le Cellier have been opened up for late September and early October. I checked most dates from Sept 28 through Oct 5 and lunches for 11:30 and later were all open.

I know when I checked just a couple days ago that absolutely nothing was open for lunch, but there were plenty of dinner spots. I guess it is time to cancel the dinner reservation I made in case lunch never opened up.

just came here to post the same thing !

DH just called and was able to get a prime lunch time on Oct 3rd !

We too cancelled our dinner slot also :)

Thanks so much for your post.. I have been going crazy trying to get the coveted lunch ressie for Oct 1...Saw your post and now I have my reservation. My trip is now going to be complete since we love love love LeCellier.

Thanks, I noticed that as well. I was able to get a lunch res for Oct 2 at 1:30, my 1st choice, and canceled my 5:50 pm dinner.

Thank you so much for this post! I have been checking everyday since I could start booking and couldn't find anything. I hadn't checked yet today. I just booked a 12:55 sept 29th. That means I'll be canceling my dinner resservation as well:cheer2:

Thank you so much for posting, I was able to get my reservation for 9/27. I think it's kinda cool that everyone of these fellow disboaders will be there at the same time. Hope we all have a wonderful time at Food and Wine...
Kelly

Just happened to log in this afternoon and got my LeCellier lunch for 10/4 @ 1:10 :cool1:as well. So excited as that was the last number to add to my 14 day plan!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter