Lunch hours for LeCellier?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by AR81, Apr 29, 2012.

1. AR81

AR81 DIS Veteran

What are the lunch hours for Lecellier? We are cheap lol and want to book the latest lunch available as an early dinner if possible...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum

TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum Or was that Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum? I think my

I'll say we're "economical" as well, we have an ADR lunch for 2:50. Not sure if that is the latest time available but it works for us :thumbsup2

4. AR81

AR81 DIS Veteran

I was hoping a 3:30 or 3:50? 3:50 might be pushing it for lunch?

5. TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum

TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum Or was that Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum? I think my

They may have them that late :confused3 I think dinner starts at 5pm but I'm not sure. Pull up the WDWdining ressies and plug your date in with a 3:30 to see what is available - good luck :goodvibes

6. txnana

txnana Mouseketeer

When you enter a search for lunch tables, they search from 10:30am to 2:00pm but the website states lunch ends at 3:00pm

7. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

It also depends on when you're going. Lunch ends earlier during the CP period, but for the rest of the year, it typically transitions at 3 pm. So, a 2:50 pm seating would be considered lunch. Anything after 3 pm would be dinner.

You can look for your specific day of interest on the Disney dining website. When you try to make an ADR, it will show you the meal times on the next page.