Lunch hours for LeCellier?

AR81

DIS Veteran
What are the lunch hours for Lecellier? We are cheap lol and want to book the latest lunch available as an early dinner if possible...

What are the lunch hours for Lecellier? We are cheap lol and want to book the latest lunch available as an early dinner if possible...

I'll say we're "economical" as well, we have an ADR lunch for 2:50. Not sure if that is the latest time available but it works for us :thumbsup2

I was hoping a 3:30 or 3:50? 3:50 might be pushing it for lunch?

They may have them that late :confused3 I think dinner starts at 5pm but I'm not sure. Pull up the WDWdining ressies and plug your date in with a 3:30 to see what is available - good luck :goodvibes

When you enter a search for lunch tables, they search from 10:30am to 2:00pm but the website states lunch ends at 3:00pm

It also depends on when you're going. Lunch ends earlier during the CP period, but for the rest of the year, it typically transitions at 3 pm. So, a 2:50 pm seating would be considered lunch. Anything after 3 pm would be dinner.

You can look for your specific day of interest on the Disney dining website. When you try to make an ADR, it will show you the meal times on the next page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter