Lunch hours at Epcot

leebee

DIS Veteran
What are considered "lunch hours" at the full service restaurants in World Showcase?

WS opens at 11am so I imagine after 11am you can eat lunch. Probably till about 3pm would be lunch hours, but I bet some of the restaurants can vary.

We are early lunch eaters. Like to try to beat the crowd and never make any PS’s. Last visit, we would head to WS at 11:00, but lunch was not served at any place we went to until 11:30. This was in Fall 2002. Hope this helps some.

I called two days ago for early lunch reservations and was told that the earliest seating at any restaurant in WS was 12:00. I know that we have eaten at 11:30 before so there must have been a change.

In the past I have been told between 2:30 and 3:00 for the last seating, depending on the restaurant. My best advice is to call and ask once you decide where you want to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter