Lunch @ Hollywood Brown Derby

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
....and can anyone tell me about the lunch at HBD at the Disney Studios? I have wanted to eat there for a long time, and with a picky hubby I hope I made the right choice. :faint:

Well........you didn't ask any specific questions!!! You can check out the menu to ensure that there is something that both of you would like. We have eaten there and enjoyed it. We had lunch. I do not remember what dd19 had but I had salmon. Delicious. Good service.

:rolleyes1 My bad...Im a ditz... :)

For instance, how is the service? Is the food good food, or is it just the atmosphere?

I saw the menu, and it looks really good, I just am nervous about the selection...is the menu pretty much the same?

Great atmosphere, service and food. We prefer it for lunch as it is quieter then.

I love the Cobb salad there.:thumbsup2

We had lunch there. Food was fair, service was terrible--and there were only five tables occupied.

We've eaten there several times and never had a bad exerience. Always went for lunch and enjoyed the Cobb Salad as well as the atmosphere.

We never went there but planned on checking it out for our trip in March for lunch. Long wait, but can tell more when we get there. :laughing:

we love lunch at BD!

cobb salad (extra avocado and blue cheese) some grapefruit cake - i'm set!

Only had lunch there but loved the place. It was during free dining last year and wasnt actually very busy for some reason, perhaps because of the 2 credits, but we all thought it was well worth it (tip and appetizer included that is).

Anyway, all 4 of us (2, 20-something couples) thought it was lovely inside, service was excellent and the steaks me and my buddy had were so good we didnt even mind our respective fiancees swooning over our (admittedly very handsome :worried: ) waiter :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter