Lunch at LeCellier, just curious

GloryG

Earning My Ears
My husband & I have had dinner at LeCellier a few times and enjoyed it very much! This coming trip in July we will be having lunch for the first time. Just curious, do they serve the breadsticks at lunchtime or only at dinner? It one of the best parts of the meal :sunny:

GloryG said:
My husband & I have had dinner at LeCellier a few times and enjoyed it very much! This coming trip in July we will be having lunch for the first time. Just curious, do they serve the breadsticks at lunchtime or only at dinner? It one of the best parts of the meal :sunny:

I really enjoyed the bread too! Yes, they serve it for lunch. Enjoy! We are eating there in July too!

We ate there for lunch last year June. Walked right in without a ressie and was seated in minutes. Not a lot of people in there at the time. Didn't even know I was in this infamous place. Loved it. Breadsticks were awesome and I had beef tips if I remember right.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter