• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch at Le Cellier?

disneymomof2boyz

DIS Veteran
I called last week to book my adr's for Dec, and Le Cellier is COMPLETELY booked for dinner during our 5 day stay. I booked it for lunch simply b/c I had never tried Le Cellier and I was wondering what everyone's opinions were regarding its lunch.
Thanks.:thumbsup2

Yes, it's wonderful for lunch! I had a solo reservation there a couple of weeks ago It was a great experience. I had the BBQ beef sandwich. I'm not a huge eater, so I enjoyed it open faced, with the cole slaw on the side. It was filling, but not overly so. The staff there is so nice. I'll will absolutely be back next time I visit.

I'm in the same situation as you are. We are going over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I was unable to get a dinner reservation for Le Cellier, but I did get a lunch. We are on the DDP. I'd like to hear others' opinions on whether it's worth using a TS for lunch, or if should just make a dinner reservation elsewhere for that day.

I have done dinner and lunch there , This time i had to get lunch. But i don't care because i really enjoyed both meals before.
Kim

Lunch is wonderful. DH was able to order the BBQ filet, I was not able to order the mushroom one because the ingredients are not prepped for lunch. I did order the beef tips with udon noodles and sauteed veggies and it was awesome. You can still get the pretzel breadsticks, cheese soup and caesar salad for lunch.

If we are unable to get dinner we always snag a lunch!

Lunch is just as good as Dinner. This trip we will be eating there for lunch instead of dinner.

For Le Cellier, lunch is definitely worth it. You can still get a petite filet or a steak. And since you are on the dining plan. . .the appetizers are really good.

The lunch is wonderful. You really can't go wrong. Make sure you get the Cheddar Cheese Soup and pretzel bread!

On a nice hot day - Le Celllier is just like it says - a place down below a home - the celler

You will enjoy the atmosphere and the food.
A great selection for lunch.
You will emerge after lunch with a happy full belly and a nice and relaxed body.

What we enjoy:
Beef and Barley Soup - rich beef broth and fresh vegetables $4.99

5-Oz. Filet Mignon - served over cream cheese mashed potatoes, finished with a roasted garlic demi glace $21.99

Grilled Steak Burger topped with your choice of cheddar or blue cheese. $11.49

Chocolate "Moose" $4.99

Due of Sorbet $5.99

We've been to Le Cellier for dinner and lunch. Definitely worth it. You can get entree items at lunch as well as sandwiches. And of course the cheese soup and pretzel bread.....:thumbsup2

We love the lunch at Le Cellier. In fact, we are doing a girls only trip in January and my DD14 birthday. I gave her the choice for her b-day dinner and she chose Le Cellier for lunch, she liked the menu better.princess:

I am very glad to hear everyone raving about lunch. :)
I also called for dinner and had to go with lunch for our vacation.
I am sure I won't be disappointed.

Do you get bread even at lunch - or do you have to order it if you want it? Trying to plan our DDP.

We couldnt get in for dinner for our trip in Sept so I grabbed a lunch opening. I love the filet w/mushroom risotto so I am not sure what I will get for lunch. Maybe I will ask for the BBq filet. Glad to see so many nice reviews for it.

DH and I went for lunch because a 3:00 p.m. ressie was all we could get. It
was delicious and the menu was the same as dinner IMO. The place is so small
it doesn't take many ADRs to fill it up. That's why they're so hard to get. It's
too bad they can't expand the place. Or CAN they????:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter